Chapter 4

A/N: Just a reminder everyone, this is not, a normal Klaus fan fiction. You'll see why.

Klaus P.O.V.

I had to change her. She is my love and I cant bare to part with her.

What if she doesn't want to be a vampire? Well I knew she does not but she will be with me, so we can be together forever.

That's all I want. To be loved.

***

Emily's P.O.V.

"Why have you done this to me Niklaus?" I asked him once he finished starting the fire and was now seated in the chair.

"Because I could not spend eternity with out you."

"It was selfish what you have done. It was only for yourself."

"No, Emily, I did it for us." Niklaus said coming over to me and grabbing my hand.

"You did not ask me if I wanted this."

"Do you?"

"I can not change what I am now."

"But would you," he asked getting up and stalking towards me. I was at the fire place enjoying the warmth. "Spend forever with me if you had a choice? Would you change?"

"Not this way," I said shaking my head. I am surprised at my self why I am so calm. "Going old together forever." He shakes his head no.

"It is to late now Emily."

"I know," I said looking at him when he stopped and put his hands on my waist. He was going to ask a question but Elijah walked in.

"Pardon, Niklaus, Emily," he said nodding to us. He walked over to a desk and picked up scrolls before talking again. "Emily, how does it feel to be a vampire?" He asked turning around.

"I feel well. The same but everything is brighter, I can hear far away." Klaus smirked and started kissing my neck whistle Elijah was still in the room. I pushed Klaus away nicely but Klaus growled playfully.

Elijah laughed and walked out of the room to his study. Klaus pulled me back into his arms. He started kissing my neck again.

"Do you still love me?" He asked between kisses. "Despite everything that I have done to you?"

"I-I," I started off. Did I still love Klaus? He is sweet, respectful, caring and so forth, but he changed me into a vampire. The night walkers, blood suckers, exc. But after everything, he loves me, and, and I think I love him to. "Yes." Joy spread to his features and kissed me passionately.

Present Day, (Second Season in The Vampire Diaries.)

"Darling," Klaus said coming into the house we compelled to get. "We are going to Mystic Falls."

"Home? Why?" I asked putting my book down and coming to him crossing my arms.

"Because. There the Doppelganger there."

"What?" I asked.

A/N: Ahaha. Kind of a cliffy. But not really. Thanks for reading everyone, told you this is not a normal fan fiction because she stayed with Klaus awe how awesome. Vote, comment, fan. Thanks for reading.