Chapter 2

It has been two weeks since Klaus pulled me from Elijah. It was dawn and I was laying on my bed, looking out my window enjoying view.

A hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest. I panicked and tried to jump off to see who the stranger was in my bed. But I couldn't though, the someone had a to big of a grasp.

"It's just me love," I heard a familiar voice say. I sighed in relief as Klaus kissed up my jaw bone.

"You have frightened me, I did not hear you come in," I said relaxing as he turned me around facing him.

"I'm sorry darling I thought you would be happy to see me," he said with sadness.

"No, no, I am happy to see you! I just didn't hear you come in!" I said kissing him on the lips. He kissed me back passionately and I crawled on top of him. He smirked and I smiled into the kiss.

He moved his hands to my waist down to my thighs. His hands came back up to my back and pressed me down so there was no space in between us. I gasped whistle Klaus was smirking at my actions. I was now laying on top of him with my legs on the sides.

I came back up to catch my breath and we were both panting. He sat up with me still on his lap and he lifted the shirt over his head to revile Klaus' perfect muscles.

"Your staring," Klaus stated. I laughed.

"Sorry."

"No," he laughed. "Don't say sorry!" I laughed.

He kissed my lips again. I looked in his eyes.

"I love you Emily," he said sincere.

"I love you to Niklaus."

His eyes turned red. "Niklaus!? Your eyes!" I said rubbing my fingers under them. He quickly turned his head. "Klaus, turn your head this way."

"It is okay Emily. There was just something in my eyes," he said smiling. I rubbed under his eyes again and the redness was all gone. "Alright..."

Something is going on with Klaus. And I need to find it out.

***

Three months had passed and Klaus and I are madly in love with each other.

"Emily, Klaus is waiting for you outside," my sister Erica said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Thank you Erica!" I raced down the steps to go look for Niklaus.

I ran out of my castle running threw the bright green bushes and ran to the lake Niklaus always takes me to.

I arrived at the shimmering blue lake and looked around for Klaus.

"Hello love," an accent said. I turned around and there was Niklaus. I knew he would be here. I smiled and turned around giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you," he said mumbling on my lips.

"I love you to."

Nik got on one knee, pulling out a silver ring and looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Marry me, Emily," I brought my hand to my mouth whistle he took my other hand and slid it on my finger.

"Yes, Niklaus, I will marry you," I said with a smile. A sigh of relief came on his face.

He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss that we have ever shared. He pulled me onto his lap whistle still kissing me.

"I have to tell you something Emily," Klaus said pulling back looking ashamed... Of what?

"What is it Klaus?"

"You are not going to love me after I tell you this..."

"I will love you no matter what. What is it?" He looked at me straight in the eyes and the redness came back, and there were black veins forming under his eyes. I was getting frightened. He opened his mouth and there were two pointy teeth coming out of his gums.

I screamed and jumped off him and turned around to run, but Klaus was in front of me in an instant blocking my way. I screamed again, but Klaus put his hand over my mouth.

"Are you going to scream again?" He asked me. My love, Klaus, is a demon! How? When? Where? He does not act like a demon! He is so sweet, kind and caring. I shook my head no slowly. He removed his hand and I was shaking. I was shaking my head 'no' many times.

"Y-you can't! They are myths that my papa told me! But they are r-real? And t-the man that I fell in l-love with is-is a demon?" I asked backing away. "Please, please don't h-hurt me."

"Listen to me Emily. I will never hurt you. They are real. But I have to turn you so we could be together! Forever." He said trying to reason with me. What!? Turn me into a what? A monster?

I blacked out before I even got to answer.

A/N: Sorry it is kinda bad but it will show Emily and I think. If I have any grammatical errors please tell me in the comment section or maybe inbox me. Vote, comment, fan please!