Chapter 13

"You okay Stefan? I can take Ray from you if you want," I asked Stefan, because he was carrying an uncochious Ray on his back, and not to mention we are walking upwards on the Smoky Mountains.

"No, I'm fine," he said.

"Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus smirked.

"I'm fine." Stefan repeated.

"Are you sure about that? We've been walking quite some time now. If you need some water  or a little sit down..."

"You know I get that we're, uh- we're stuck together, Klaus, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, I'd be great."

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you my friend."

"Maybe It's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolf's. We've been at it all Summer."

"Thanks to your pal Ray we've found our selves a pack." Klaus and Stefan stopped walked suddenly, which made me run into Klaus's back with a huff. "There," Klaus whispered as I looked over his shoulder and seen people walking around there little camp sight getting set up for the full moon.

Stefan walked over to them and dropped Ray to the floor, and a girl with dark hair, and eyes ran to him with a guy, who had bright blue eyes and blonde hair, trailed behind.

"Ray, oh my God!" She said bending down. She looked back up to Stefan. "Who are you?" Klaus and I walked up to Stefan as Klaus spoke.

"The important question is who am I."

"Please forgive the intrusion," I said and tilted my head and looked at Klaus.

"My name is Klaus." The stood up and started backing up.

"Your the Hybrid," and she looked at me. "And your his girl," she said frightened.

"You've heard of us." Klaus said more of a statement. "Fantastic."

***

"It's fascinating actually- a werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, and a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true Hybrid." Klaus said to a girl and the guy who just looked frightened. I was leaning on a tree, Stefan was sitting on the rock that Klaus was sitting on to.

Ray gasped and jumped. "Excellent timing Ray. Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?"

"Emily?" He asked turning to me. I nodded and walked to were Ray was standing.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here, needs human blood. He needs that blood to complete his transition into a vampire. If he does not get that blood, he will die." I said projecting my voice so they all could here me."

"Doesn't take much. Just a sample." Klaus said walking over to me. "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" He turned to the blonde haired guy. "You." He used his vampire speed to bite into his flesh, and thrown him to Stefan. The girl screamed.

"No!" Stefan had him pinned to the ground and he looked at Ray. Klaus had the girl by the neck.

"If you don't drink this Ray, I will. But the problem is, I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, sweetheart," I heard Klaus say. "You join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die then be a vampire," she replied.

"Wrong choice," then he bit his lip and forced it into her mouth. Ray was inching to the blood but I grabbed his hair and made him drink it. He looked at me and smirked whistle snapping her neck. "She'll thank me for that later," and let her fall to the ground.