Chapter 8

At the moment everything was perfect. it hasn't felt like this in a long time.

But I spoke to soon. I heard a knock at my door...

*********************************

Mel's Pov

I walked downstairs wearing a pink hoodie and some black yoga pants and had my hair in a high pony tail

I opened the door and my jaw dropped

It was Evan... he had a smirk on his face and just when I tried to shut the door on him he placed his foot inside my house.

I was in shock I was scared and I didn't know what was going to happen. I just wished Jc would come to the rescue some how but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Missed me?" Evan asked already knowing the answer was no. You could see his green eyes become dark

"No now get out my house!" I exclaimed attempting to push him out. It was no use.

He grabbed me and pushed my against the wall examining my body.

I tried to push him off but his grip was to tight. he lifted my shirt revealing my pink lace bra. Just then I knew what was going to happen.

I heard a knock at my door it was a sense of relief I was at the verge of tears. Evan quickly let go of me smirking saying "I'm not done with you" he winked and came out the back door.

I was scared.

I opened my front door. Andrea.

"Mel you left a top from Pacsun in my car"

I was in shock. I smiled and hugged her tightly. I could tell she was confused. so I invited her inside and told her what had just happened

"Why didn't you call the cops Mel?!?

"It's kinda hard to call the cops when your hands are being held back" I said in a duh tone

"Well call them now. Get a restraining order. Do something!"

Andrea handed me her phone and dialed 911

"911 what is your emergency"

" My name is Melissa Parks and I have just been sexually assaulted"

(((A/N I don't know how 911 works so just go with it)))

"Are you safe?"

"Yes now I am I would like to file a restraining order"

"Among who Ms. Parks?"

"Evan Monte"

I told her some more information on what happened and more information about myself. Next thing I knew I had a restraining order against Evan.

I still didn't feel safe I knew the law wouldn't stop him from getting what he wanted.

Andrea saw the worried look in my eyes

"Hey, it'll be alright. Trust me you have Jc and a boatload of friends to protect you"

"Do u mind spending the night with me please" I asked Andrea hoping she'd say yes

"Of course I'm here for you girl."

We stayed in the living room watching movies and we slowly dozed off into a deep slumber.