Chapter 20- The Plan

POV- Dakota McCain

"Abby, can I talk to you. In private? In your room?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, why not?" I took her arm with my good arm, and walked her up to her room. When we got there, I closed the door, and locked it behind me. 

"What do you think you are doing inviting a total stranger into your house?" 

"What's the matter? She knows my dad, she's just waiting for him!" 

"SHE COULD BE A MURDERER!" I tried to yell in a whisper. 

POV- Tracy Underwood

"So, your name is Tris? Tris what may I ask?"

"I'm Tris Xavier." 

"Oh, okay." I just sat there next to Damion on the couch holding his hand for dear life. We had no clue who she was, or what she was. She could be out to kill us for all we knew. 

Back to Abby and Dakota

"You can't just have her sit down there," I said while I pointed down with an angle. "You have to get her out of here, tell her to come back, because we are leaving right now!" 

"Fine! How about I take her number, and call her when my father arrives home?" 

Back to Tracy, Damion, and Tris downstairs

"So, um, how is well, um..." I couldn't get the right words to come out of my mouth. 

"The new house? Is that was you were trying to say?" Tris corrected me. 

"Yeah, that." I said back while we herd footsteps coming from upstairs. We all looked up while Tris answered my question, "It's nice and cozy, thanks for asking." When Dakota and Abby got downstairs I had to add a rude comment just for making me sit with this weird creep, Tris. "So, what were you doing up there, making out?" 

"Tracy! NOW why would we be doing that with a guest in the house. We were talking about our plans, because Dakota has to go to the hospital to get his collarbone looked at. I have to go with him, so if you all could scoot out of the house for us." Abby said with a smile at the end. "Tris, how about you write your number down on this note pad, and I will have my father call you." Abby handed her a pen, and a blank white piece of paper to write it on. She wrote it down, and soon enough everyone was out the the house. After she walked over to her own house we all got in the car, and Dakota drove us silently back to his house. 

~~~~~~~~~~

POV- Dakota McCain 

"What are we going to do? All at once these crazy peacekeepers are coming after us, and this weird lady that knows Abby's dad just happens to show up?!?" 

Damion started to talk, "Have you ever thought this woman moved here for a reason?" "No, Yea, Haven't thought about it," Were all said in unison. "Like maybe Daniel is cheating on Brianna with Tris, this may sound weird but it would all make sense." 

"That still dosen't explain the Parahuman Peacekeepers," Tracy said.

"And I seriously doubt my own father would cheat on my own mother for some ugly looking bitch like that, and he hates British people, not to be mean or anything. He just can't stand their accents. So yeah. That is like an invalid reason," Abby said. 

"You never know," Damion said trying to back himself up. 

"Why are the Parahuman Peacekeepers after us? The only "Parahuman" here would be Dakota, none of us can do anything else as far as we know!" Tracy said furious. 

"Tracy, c'mon. Cool down now. You don't need to go all phyco we are all just as confused as you," I said to Tracy. 

"What are we going to do?" Abby said while she plopped down onto the couch, with a big sigh. Her hair flew up like it was flying, and then it landed back on her face with her right eye half covered from her bangs. Man was she hot, I just wanted to take her upstairs to myself, but NO these fucking parahuman assholes came into our lives to ruin them. Assholes, I hope they die and go to hell for ruining so many lives. "Why are they even collecting all these Parahuman people? What are they going to do with us? Murder us for doing nothing wrong?" Abby continued.

"Probably, they are ruthless assholes that will eventually die in hell," I said back to her to comfort her somewhat. 

"Yeah," Abby and Damion said together. 

"So what are we going to do?" Abby said after finally looking up from the ground.

"Well, here is was we are going to do," I said pulling a piece of paper out. Everyone looked at me, and then at each other surprised that he just pulled out a random piece or paper with the whole plan on it. 

"I can tell someone has been thinking about this all." Tracy said to me. 

"Yeah, well, when you can't sleep at night, and you have the same exact dream as Abby, you start to wonder."

"You-you-you, I can't-," Abby started to say. 

"-Shhhh," I interrupted her saying. 

~~~~~~~~

"Well?" I said to them while looking at each one individually. "What do ye think?" 

"Sounds good," Tracy said. 

"What about Tris," Said Damion

"We will just have to live next to her. I don't think she will be a problem to the plan," I said to him. 

"What if she see's us? OR what is the van is outside waiting for us. What's our alternative," Abby said. 

"You didn't think that through did you?" Damion said. 

"No, I guess not, I guess it's just run, run wherever you can, hide. I guess the main thing is only worry about yourself, if it gets down to our death sentence, don't sob over my life, or Tracy's, Abby's, or Damion's. You have to stay strong and keep running. If one of us goes down, don't look back... keep running." I started to choke up when I though back to the dream when Abby tripped. "Even," I took a deep breath, and tried so hard to say it. "Even, even if someone trips." I looked at Abby's face as it when white. Tracy and Damion agreed with the plan, but I almost passed out. I can't believe I just said that about my girlfriend, she's going to hate me forever. When I glanced over to her, a tear went down her face as she tried to hide it. Her eye's didn't sparkle like they used to, she was scared shit-less. She knew she would be the one to trip, and well.... .... ....die. 

Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!! Sorry for the long wait for a short chapter. :'(                                                Question of the Chapter- What do you think their plan is? Are you able to connect all the pieces?