•1•

They made me stand to the left of Normani's chair. It was one of those super long tables they had in government movies where the president sat on the end and everyone else around. I felt awkward as they were discussing Normani's coronation. Michael was in here too and that Luke guy. I knew no one else.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Lytainium but the people do not think you are strong enough to lead. They think you dont have enough of a backbone." One of the members spoke. She looked furious.

"You want me to be strong, you want me to prove it?" She asked in a seductive yet mocking tone. I gulped scared for him as she got up from her chair.

"Not to be rude princess but the people- you have a human here." He said quickly diverting his sentence. She snapped her head in my direction and I stumbled back a little.

"The human? No one knows that shes here!" Normani boomed. "Unless it was leaked already."

"No princess I have just been told-"

"I'll prove it to you, got it!" She said dragging her finger underneath his chin. He gulped and nodded.

"Its still blasphemy." Everything turned black as there were screams. I felt myself being dragged out of the room and saw Michael. He walked me down the hall to Normanis room. He walked very proper for a 20 year old, than I remembered he was a lot older than 20. His hair was the color of the cupcakes that blake had made for our anniversary and I silently laughed.

"You know I can hear everything you think." He said with a hint of questioning in his voice. My cheeks flushed and I saw him smirk.

"Um she told me only she could?" I asked and he laughed biting his lip.

"I can do whatever I want, I dont need permission from my sister." He said as we approached the wooden doors. The doors and the palace itself looked like the one out of frozen. He opened it and I walked in sitting on the bed.

"Mani will meet you shortly." He said and I sat down. I had more time to examine her room now and it was identical to the one that Elsa had in frozen. I sat at the bay window and looked over the land getting scared. Did i mention I have a deathly fear of heights? Normani came back in the room wearing something completely different. I saw the batman logo and laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" She said with an ice cold tone. I grimaced and looked at my arm.

"The vitas think I should make an example out of you," she said walking over to me and swinging her hips a little. I gulped before taking a deep breath which was cut of by a slim finger. "Do you want to know what I think?" She asked huskily. I shook my head furiously and she sat on my lap. "I think . . . that I would rather punish you in my own room and then deliver you to the public." She said tracing my jaw. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait . . . like rape?" I asked and she choked on air.

"Oh my god dinah take a pill, I meant that I was going to present you at my coronation as my human trail between here and Earth. A way to make peace, so to speak." She stated matter a factly and got up walking towards her bed.

"Besides the light will shine soon and the people will need to be saved from the shift of the realm." She said and I stood up.

"Tectonic plates." I randomly blurted out.

"Correct." She said looking at me. She looked up and down and I blushed but then i mentally slapped myself.

"I want to go home." I said and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before looking at me again.

"Dinah since the shift is soon teleport you back to your realm will cause a rip and will make it happen immediately and I haven had enough time to prepare. Anyways its not my decision its Michaels and Lauren's." She said calmly as i stared at her in disbelief.

"Well then get me Michael and Lauren." She nodded her head and the two appeared out of thin air. I jumped a little before they looked at her.

"What the hell do you want Mani I'm trying to call down boone you ass." Lauren said sassily before normani rolled her eyes.

"Dont make me fly you." She said and lauren went pale.... paler. Michaels hair changed to a green color and my eyes widened. "Or I can ban you from the lands." She said standing up from the bed.

"Actually you cant yet... you're not queen..." Normani walked closer to her and Lauren squeaked a little, "YET!" She said finishing the sentence and bending over to protect herself.

"Find a way to get her home." She said pointing towards me. Michael cleared his throat and we all looked at him.

"She needs to be here, she is important to the task and she cant go till the three realms line up again." He said and I was lost, how was I important.

"How?" She asked in an angry tone. "If she was important you should've told me."

"I dont think we should talk about this in front of her Normani." He said and I waited. They all looked at me and lauren titled her head before the two left.

"Hey-ooo," she said sitting next to me and I scooted backwards.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Damn your friends are hot." She said and my eyes widened.

"How can you see my friends?!" I asked a little worriedly and she chuckled lightly.

"Dont worry I helped Michael find you. I can see inside his head."

"I thought you couldn't see in their heads?" I asked confused.

"Well I can see inside Michael's if he lets me, plus he wished for me to help find you..." She said quieter.

Michael and Normani walked in and she looked at me skeptically. I felt small as she stared down at me.

"I dont see it." She whispered. They all looked at me and I was just so confused.

"You can go over there." She commanded lauren and her and Michael stood at the doors like security guards.

"So it seems that you are very important in my spiritual process of saving the world." She said and I looked at her confused. Her gaze softened and I saw a change in her whole demeanor.

"A few years ago before I knew that I was a Lytainium I was normal...ish... When you find out you have to be cleansed and relaxed for your soul to rejoin the others." She sighed and it made me spark up. "I don't know why it had to be you."

"What about me?"

"You are the one I have to save before the world ends. Theres one every time, usually its someone in this realm or someone who knows but you... you're a human but Michael says your the one."  I raised my eyebrows.

"You're the one who saves all of us."

~~~~~

I COULDNT GET MY IDEA ACROSS I'm SORRY ITS BEEN A MONTH

.