Who Called The Cops?

Start from the beginning

"I bet" Rose said laughing shyly "I'm surprised you can still laugh after getting your ass whooped" Rose said sitting across from me looking at the menu.

"I mean, it's kinda funny. Even tho she basically beat the skin off my ass, I still laugh because at least she didn't kill me. Plus I had it coming" I said looking over the menu.

"Oh......What you getting?" Rose asked looking up from her menu.

"Ion know, what ever you get" I said sitting back shrugging.

"Alr, I'll be back" Rose said getting up and going to order. When Rose left I started thinking about what was going to happen to Jason, I know he's most likely going to jail, I just wish he wasn't. I hate the thought of knowing I put him there, a cold, hard, lonely cell, all because of me. I wish it was something I could do.

"One virgin strawberry daiquiri for me and one mango tango smoothie for you" Said Rose as she came back and sat my drink in front of me. "Aye Chastity" She called towards me as I raised both eyebrows signaling her to keep going.

"Did they read him his rights?" she asked eyeing me "Cause if they didn't, he might could get off without charge" She said sipping her drink.

"Girl, you know them cops don't play. They read him his rights on the way out the door, because I interrupted him when I hugged Jason" I said looking at my phone.

"Ohhh........So when you going home?" She asked looking kinda sad.

"Bitch you trying to get rid of me?" I asked as we both laughed and she shook her head no "Sike nawl but ion know, I think I might just bust Jason out of jail and we run away to Puerto Rico" I said half way smiling.

"Why Puerto Rico?" she asked returning a shy laugh.

"My dads family still lives in Puerto Rico, if any of them are still alive is beyond me but it's worth a try" I said sipping my smoothie.

"True, but I think it'll all work out for the best" She said taking another sip from her daiquiri.

"I hope......."

"Hey y'all" Amber said cutting me off as she stood in front of our table. "What y'all doing here" She said flipping her 30inch remi across her orange and blue summer dress letting it land on her medium sized boobs. That's one thing about Amber, she had medium size boobs, maybe 5'4,carmel color skin completion, small brown eyes and a wide ass, not the type of wide you look at as being nasty but the type that would have any boy going crazy. Amber used her body as an advantage, and she definitely wasn't afraid to show it off.

"Jason got arrested earlier today" Rose said crossing her legs at the knee and looking at Amber, I didn't say anything, just sipped on my drink and looked at my phone.

"OMG, I'm so sorry Chastity" She said bending down and trying to hug me but I quickly stood up and stiff armed her. She looked at me confused but I just turned and tried to walk away. "What'd I do?" She asked eyeing me curiously.

"Bitch, you're not sorry. You're the one who called the cops, I should've known, Jason told me about the day y'all had lunch and you told him that if you ever saw any affection between me and him you would call the cops, and you did. I can't believe you Amber, Jason was right about yo ass, you was just trying to catch us slipping. You a snake ass bitch." I said before trying to walk out but was stopped by Amber grabbing my arm.

"Chastity, you have to believe me I didn't call the cops, I would never" She said as tears welled in her eyes.

"Bitch bye" I said throwing my hand up in her face.

"Chastity, I swear" She said now crying "You have to believe me"

"I can't, you're known for lying" I said turning and looking her in her eyes. Something told me she was being sincere but something told me she was lying through her teeth, I just cant believe her at this point.