Who Called The Cops?

NOTE- This is the same night Jason got arrested, it's continued

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

*CONSUELA (Chastity mom)*

"Consuela, what you doing here girl?" Rose mom Johanna asked as I stepped inside their house.

"Chastity here?" I asked as Rose got off the couch and tried to run up the stairs. "Rose! Back down here now"

"Rose go tell Chastity her mom is here" Johanna said folding her arms.

"Nope, I'll go get her myself" I said as I headed up the stairs. "Is she in your room Rose?"

"Yea, but she sleep, I can go wake her" Rose said looking a little scared.

"No, I got it from here" I said as I walked up the stairs and opened the door to Rose room. When I got in Rose room, Chastity was laying on her stomach under the covers. I took off my belt and snatched back the covers as the leather on my belt kissed her skin.

"OWE!!!, Ma what are you doing?" She asked holding her bare thigh.

"Shut your ass up, you wanna go out and fuck and be grown. Remember Chastity you ain't to old to get cho ass whoop" I said as my belt smack her skin over and over again as she squirmed in the bed trying to block the hits. "You better let go or yo ass a be flying into next week" I said as she grabbed hold of the belt, and with that she let go of the belt and moved back on the bed.

"Ma, I'm sorry. Please stop, lets talk about it" She said sobbing in the corner of Roses bed.

"NO CHASTITY!!!! THE FUCKING COPS CALLED MY DAMN PHONE CAUSE YO ASS WANNA GO OUT AND DO GOD KNOWS WHAT" I screamed as I went around the bed and grabbed her legs.

"Ma no, I'm sorry" She said holding her hand in the air trying to block the hits.

"Chastity, if you want cho damn fingers you betta move em" I said as one of my hands rest on my hip and the other in the air. "You got five seconds or I'm hitting what's ever in my way" I said as she didn't mover her hand.

"1......2.......3.......4" Before I could get to five, Chastity tried taking off for the door but I quickly grabbed her leg and hit her repeatedly on her thigh. I kept hitting her until I felt satisfied. " Don't come home right now, cause how mad I am, Jason and I just might be sharing a jail cell." I said as I left Chastity in the room holding her lower half crying and sobbing. I walked past a dumbfounded Rose and Johanna and left out the front door and decided to go talk to Donna. When I got to Donna house, her husband let me in and you could tell they both had been crying.

"How you doing mama" I asked rubbing her back as I sat next to her in the den.

"Consuela, you was right. Her and Jason was a couple" She said crying as I rubbed her back.

"Shhh mama, it's going to be okay. We just have to have hope. We'll get Jason a good lawyer and we'll try and fight this baby. It's going to be okay"

"You're right, thanks Consuela" She said patting my hand that was resting on my lap.

"William......William is a lawyer. He could help us, I'm sure he'd do anything for me." I said pulling out my phone and dialing William number.

"And I'll see if Patricia will loan me some money, so I can see if they'll let Jason out until his court date." She said getting up and getting her phone book. Donna and I called around made a few calls then decided to head down to the precinct to see Jason.

*CHASTITY*

"It hurts to sit" I said laughing as I slowly sat in the leather seat at 'Café Demetrio'