This Ain't No Love Triangle

*RECAP*

"Naw nigga you just mad you cant have me" she said when I was walking to my room and that just made me even angrier. I walked up to her and picked her up and wrapping her legs around me as my hands cuffed her ass, I kissed her neck until I found her spot making her moan, she gripped my back as she felt my print through my cargo shorts, I kissed her from her neck to her chest then I went up to her ear and kissed right under her ear.

"Trust I could have you if I wanted you" I whispered in her ear as I put her down and went in my room and closed my door and handled my situation and I heard her loud ass doing the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CHASTITY*

The next morning I got up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I quickly threw back the covers and went to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Who is cooking that amazing smelling food?" I asked coming around the corner into the kitchen to see Jason standing by the stove with his back turned toward me and candles and roses on the table. "What's all this for Jay?"

"You, I'm sorry for calling you a hoe last night" he said turning to face me

"Jay no need to apologize, you had a point, I had no business letting him kiss on me" I said sitting down as he pointed to the chair.

"No, I could've used another word like, floozy, easy, out there"

"Jay!, I get your point and they all still sound harsh as fuck" I said laughing cutting him off before he could finish calling me names.

"My point exactly" he said placing the food down then sitting across from me. "But I know why you did it"

"Oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow "why?"

"You lowkey want me" he said smiling then putting his fork in his mouth

"Ha, never in a million" I chuckled shaking my head

"Oh, I couldn't tell how you was moaning and gripping my shirt" He said smiling with that gorgeous ass smile.

"Fuck ya" I said putting my head down so he wouldn't see my light skin ass was blushing mad hard

"Damn you ready for second base already?" he asked as he put his fork down

"Ugh shut up and eat" I said smiling and we talked about last night and both apologized for our actions.

When me and Jason got done eating we went in his room and watched the movie Red Tails. I wasn't really paying attention cause half the time I was nodding off to sleep.

"Get up" he said slapping my ass real hard

"Ouch!" I said turning over to face him "fuck you do that for?"

"Stop sleeping while my favorite movie on"

"Fuck you and yo movie" I said getting up and going in the bathroom

"What we doing today ladybug?" he asked going into the kitchen

"I don't know, what you wanna do?"

"Lets go shopping and out to dinner tonight"

"ion have any money" I said opening the bathroom door

"aye shut that shit up, you know I got you" he said coming from the kitchen with two glasses of kool-aid

"But I'm a shopaholic, I'd  shop you broke" I said grabbing my drink out his hand.

"girl, I get my check Wednesday so what we spend today, I get back Wednesday"