Stuck

*CHASTITY*

"Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry" my phone sang waking me up. I eyed the phone because it was an unknown number "Hello" I said half awake

"Do you know why his face is fucked up" The girl said loudly, Ion know why she yelling this early.

"hol up, ion know who this is but don't call my phone on some reckless yelling shit frfr, I'm bout two seconds from snapping"

"It's jayla" she said angry

"Look jayla, it's 3am don't call my phone yelling like this, now Chris face is fucked up cause he has a slick mouth"

"what do you mean?" she asked as her angry tone left and curiosity replaced it.

"what you doing today, can we meet up for lunch at brisko?" I asked shifting in my bed "cause it's along story and I'd rather explain in person"

"yea, how's 11:30"

"it's fine with me"

"alr,see ya" she said as I just hung up, I normally don't do that but shit I was 10 seconds from falling asleep on her ass. I put my phone on the dresser and quickly went back to sleep.

*7:45am*

"GET CHO ASS UP" Jason said pushing me off the bed.

"Fuck you do that for?" I asked getting up and rubbing my ass.

"Fuck was you about to fuck him for?" he said going downstairs in the kitchen with me following behind.

"OMFG, jay why are you still on that?" I asked sitting on the counter

"Chastity do you honestly think I would be over the fact that another nigga was on the verge of taking my girl virginity?" he asked leaning against the counter across from me. I fixed my mouth to say the slick ass remark I had planned but his words "my girl" was playing on repeat in my head.

"Yo girl?" I asked looking him into his eyes

"Man chastity go get dressed, you already late for school" he said walking out the kitchen.

"I'm not going to school"

"who said?" he said raising an eyebrow "man you betta take yo ass and go get dressed"

"I got more important stuff to do, school can wait" I said jumping off the counter and started out the kitchen but Jason grabbed tightly onto my arm. "Owe, jay let go"  he looked me directly into my eyes and I seen the look he gave the night at his apartment and once  again I feared he was gonna put me six feet under.

His grip continued to tighten around my arm and at this point I was in tears, This was my second time to see Jason this angry but I was still shaking in my boots. Tears ran down my face as I used my other arm to try loosen his grip "Jason please please let go" I said still holding my hand over his. He still hadn't loosened his grip so I kneed him in his man hood, he let go of my arm and fell to hold his area. I was so scared and I didn't know what I possibly got my self into so I ran in my room and slammed my door and locked it.

"Chastity open this fucking door" he said banging on my door.

"Jay just calm down and we can talk about this"

"You got five seconds to open this door"  he said still banging on the door. after awhile of not opening the door Jason stopped when we heard another voice.

"Chastity" I heard my mom call from down stairs, I opened my door slowly to see Jason gone. I walked down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen and Jason sitting on the stool talking to her. "Hey baby, you okay, you look as if you seen a ghost" my mom said as I sat next to Jason.