Moma Still Got It

*JASON*

*5:30*

Chastity told me what her mom asked her earlier, good thing Chastity a slick ass liar. I mean I couldn't even imagine what Mrs. Rodriguez would do if she found out about me and Chastity. I'm going over Chastity house tonight when her mom leave for her job at Aerotek.

"Hello" I said as I answered my ringing phone.

"Yea, she just called me and told me she made it to work" Chastity called out on the other end of the phone.

"Alr, I'm on my way" I said hanging up, I grabbed my keys and headed towards her house.

When I got to Chastity house I used my key and went in. I heard music coming from her room on full blast, I walked up the stairs with caution hoping I wouldn't walk into what I did last time. Instead of going straight in I knocked first.

"I'm in the shower come on in" Chastity screamed behind the closed doors.

"Girl didn't you take a shower today already" I asked as I opened the door to the bathroom in her room.

"my mom and me did some cleaning and I was sweating"

"oh so what we doing tonight, yo mom don't get off until 6 in the morning right?" I asked sitting on the sink and turning the radio down.

"Yeah but it's Wednesday night, lets run to the store get some snacks, rent a movie and come back and chill" she said turning the water off "jay can you hand me that towel" she said peaking her head around the shower curtain.

"This towel?" I asked smirking holding up her towel

"yup" she said reaching for the towel but still using the curtain to cover her naked body.

"go get it" I said throwing the towel out the bathroom and on to her floor.

"Omg jay this not even funny" she said as I let out a slight chuckle " go get it"

"Naaaaa, get out the shower"

"no jay, stop playing" she said tugging tightly onto the shower curtain.

"No man, get out" I said grabbing her arm trying to pull her out the shower. she stumbled but she still didn't uncover her body.

"Jason stop it, its wet and if I bust my ass, I'm coming after you"

"Then let me help you out" I said snatching the curtain out her grip and grabbing her drenched naked body and running and throwing her on the bed.

"stop I have to dry off and lotion up" she said laughing

"Let me do it" I said hovering over her

"No, you might turn this into something sexual"

"Me?" I asked holding my hand over my chest as if I was shocked " I would never" I said smirking

"especially you nigga, now hand me my towel and get off of me" she said trying to push me off of her.

"Naaaa, let me do it" I said standing her up. Chastity's body is one thing she is definitely not shy about, I mean why would she be, she has a flat stomach, thick thighs and ass and the perfect boobs to fit her body. she glared at me as I grabbed her towel and dried off every part of her naked body. She handed me the lotion as I laid on the bed with her laying on her back with her legs wrapped around my waist and her upper body in-between my legs. I put the lotion on her belly and rubbed it in slowly massaging her belly.

"Jay"

"Huh?"

"this is a sexual ass position" she said laughing as I lotion her thighs