Torn

*JASON*

Chastity mom called me yesterday and asked me to take Chastity to school today because rose got in trouble last night and got her keys taken so chastity doesn't have a way to school. Mrs. Rodriguez doesn't know that I haven't been taking her to school in 2 weeks, that new nigga been taking her.

I kept on my basketball shorts and just threw on a shirt and my Nike flip flops then grabbed my keys and hopped in my truck. When I got to chastity house I sounded my horn and she came right out and locked up.

"good morning" I said as she closed her door

"morning" she replied with her head down and her custom made Miami snap back covering her face

"you alright ladybug"

"I'm fine, just tired" she replied turning in her seat looking out the window

"okay why'd rose get her keys taken"

"ion know jay, I really don't feel like talking" she said shifting in her seat. I nodded my head and turned up the radio.

"am I suppose to pick you up" I asked as we stopped at her school

"no, ill find a way" she said getting out "bye" before I could reply she had closed the door. Something aint right real talk, let me find out that Chris nigga got something to do with it, ima kill him.

*CHASTITY*

Fuck that car ride was awkward as fuck. Rose dropped me off at home last night and I guess when she went in the house she made to much noise cause her mama woke up and when she seen that Rose had been out all night she beat the shit otta her and took her keys and phone. I feel like it was my fault but Rose say it was because her ass tripped up the stairs in them 8inch heels.

"Hey snooks, how's you eye?" Rose asked as I stood by my locker

"how does it look?" I asked taking off my hat. My right eye was a dark greenish purple from what Chris did, I'm so mad that I'm light as fuck. "is my makeup covering it?" I asked slightly touching it.

"it's still swollen but you can tell you have a lot of makeup caked on your face" she said combing my hair over my eye. "there, you shouldn't be able to see it if you keep your hair in front of your eye"

"ugh it hurts like a bitch"

"I bet, what you gonna say if your mom see's it?"

"I don't know, hopefully she never will" I said as I grabbed my books and we went to first hour.

*Lunch*

I was in line paying for my lunch and it just so happen that Amber was 4 people down in the line, she kept eyeing me but I wasn't trying to pay her any attention, at least not today. I paid the lady, grabbed my tray and walked over to the table farthest in the corner. I didn't wanna be bother with anyone at all today but I just knew those chances was slim to none. I was on my phone and eating lunch when I saw feet appear in my view I looked up to see Amber.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked pointing to the empty seat next to me

"it is now" I said putting my books in the seat

"Chastity can we talk, I never got to explain my side of the story, well not the whole thing at least, you didn't even let me say a proper I'm sorry" she said looking at me, I looked into her eyes to see if this bitch was lying but her face looked sincere. I moved my books and let her sit down.

"get the talking" I said looking her dead in her face.

"Ugh okay look you remember that year Jason was living with you" she asked squinting her eyes, I nodded my head yes and she continued "well that night you had that sleep over with you, rose and I, when y'all went to sleep I couldn't sleep, something was keeping me up, so I got up to go to the bathroom and I passed by the guestroom and Jason was laying down watching t.v, I poked my head in and asked if he couldn't sleep and he said yes. I went in the room and we started talking and stuff but he was shirtless and was just so sexy and that's the night me and Brandon broke up so I was just depressed I guess and he started flirting with me and I flirted back then we made out and every since that night we had been messing around but he stopped It cause I had been catching feelings, but Chastity I want you to know that I truly am sorry and I should never have thought about doing that, I'm so sorry and I just want things back to normal" she said making eye contact and holding her hand over her chest.