"Don't say anything Evangeline. If you tell any of the other sisters 'll have you kicked out of here," she said harshly.

"You- you hit me," I stuttered holding my cheek.

"So what? The other sisters won't care they hate you too," she smirked.

"But they don't accept bad language. Especially from fellow sisters," I pointed out and her smirk faltered a little.

"I'll deny it. Who do you think they're gonna believe me or the orphan everyone hates? So keep your mouth shut or else you'll be homeless," she said with her smirk still intact.

"Fine."

Mavor's P.O.V.

"Mom, I'm home!" I called out while closing the door.

"Where is she? Where is she? Angel!" Tommy yelled out tackling my leg, looking behind me.

"Whoa, whoa. She isn't here little dude."

"Why not?" he pouted.

"Because— wait. Why do you want to see her so bad?"

"Because I love her," he said simply.

"What? How can you love her? She's fat, ugly, disgusting and—" I stopped because he had pushed my legs and me being distracted I lost my balance and fell.

"She is not! She's pretty and she is so much nicer than you!" he yelled at at me and ran up the stairs crying.

"Um... ouch?"

"Why did you say that Mavor?" mom asked leaning in the kitchen doorway.

"Well, you see, I kind of already know her."

"You already know her?"

"Err... yeah."

"Well then why did you say such rude things?"

"Because a kind of make fun of her at school," I mumbled

"What?"

"I said, I make fun of her at school."

"Haven't I raised you better than that Mavor?" she asked sadly.

"Yes, you did mom. But I just don't like her."

"Well, that's still no reason to be rude. Just try to leave her alone okay? I'm sure she's a nice girl."

"Okay."

"Well. I'm going to go get your brothers, and we will go and thank her."

"Wait—"

"Now tell me, where does she live?"

"I don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know? Didn't you follow her?"

"Yeah but she didn't go home."

"Where did she go then?"

"The orphanage."

"The orphanage? Why?"

"She works there... I guess."

"Well that's okay I don't think the orphanage will mind us coming around. I'm sure the nuns are nice."

"Okay then..."

"Tommy! Ricky! Come down here we're going to go see Angel."