XXXI

Hanbin slowly opened the window, letting the cool morning air flood the room. He took a deep breathe in as he felt the cold on his skin. He loved the fresh air during the early morning hours. The air calmed him down, calmed his mind and brought peace to his thoughts. Just like Jiwon, the fresh morning air gifted him something that was so precious, so important to him: calm and peace. Hanbin smiled at the thought. He liked comparing the cool, fresh air to Jiwon. Both were beautiful, gifting him the things his heart truly graved for. To him Jiwon really was like the fresh air, and Jiwon's love, which he was now allowed to feel, to enjoy, engulfed him into its arms just like the fresh air engulfed him into the cold fresh breezes. Both gave him a feeling of belonging and he cherished this feeling probably more than anything else.

He watched the sky for a while which slowly started to get brighter and brighter due to the slow rising of the sun. The night was slowly vanishing and a new day would soon begin. He smiled as the sky slowly started to turn into different colors of yellow and rose behind those mountains in the distance, soon the sun would rise upon those mountains, engulfing planet earth into a soothing warmth.

Hanbin turned away from the window and looked over to Jiwon, who was still sleeping peacefully in Hanbin's bed. Hanbin started to smile happily and he slowly made his way over to the older. Carefully he lay down beside his hyung again and slowly pulled the blanket over himself as well. He then laid his arms around Jiwon and pulled the older into a tight embrace, which the elder cuddled into in his sleep. Hanbin quietly chuckled as the elder muttered some incoherent words before he turned completely quiet again. Hanbin watched Jiwon for a while longer before he closed his eyes and listened to the silence. Soon he fell asleep again, feeling save and at ease with everything around him.

--

He only opened his eyes again as he felt something, or more like a certain someone beside him moving. He slowly opened his eyes further just to find his hyung watching him with a small smile tugging on his lips. Hanbin then felt his cheeks heating up and for a second he thought about just running away. But soon he threw those thoughts away again due to a pair of lips colliding with his own. Jiwon kissed him, he still couldn't believe it, he still couldn't get used to it. It still felt like a dream, and he was honestly scared to wake up. If this really was just a dream, he wanted it to continue forever. His heart wouldn't be able to survive reality if he would ever have to wake up.

"What are you thinking about?" he suddenly heard his hyung asking and with that his own train of thoughts vanished and he found his way back to reality. He smiled at the elder, who was looking at him with such a caring expression that it almost hurt Hanbin to look at the elder in return. He felt the way Jiwon started pulling him further into the embrace and Hanbin gladly cuddled himself against the elder's chest. He did get even redder, just like a tomato, but he told himself that anybody in his position would. Of course, if one's able to lie next to Jiwon, cuddling with him, being loved by him? Who wouldn't get red? After all, this was Jiwon he was cuddling with. You know, the guy with the overly perfect body? And soul?

"About you, obviously." Hanbin then muttered as he hid his face at Jiwon's neck. He literally felt the way the elder chuckled and that just caused him to turn even redder, well, if that was even possible.
"Yeah. Every time you think about either me or us you get lost in your thoughts." Jiwon stated while chuckling. He then looked over Hanbin, checking if the blanket was still wrapped around the younger's body nicely, so no cold air would be able to make its way to the younger's skin. Nobody beside him was allowed to touch the younger. Well, that might sound crazy, overprotective and whatsoever, however, to Jiwon it was simply his reality. If he could he would hide the younger somewhere on top of a mountain, in a cabin and never let him outta there ever again. Never. Literally.