XXIX

Hanbin slowly walked over to the house, thinking of what was about to come. He had basically no idea, but he knew there was no room for mistakes. He kept his gaze on the ground until he reached the door. He raised his gaze and looked at the wooden door. He knew there was no point in knocking or anything similar, since the people inside were basically waiting for him. He took a deep breath in, this whole situation annoyed him beyond all imagination. He was angry as well. He knew Ichigo didn't trust him, well he didn't trust Ichigo either, but still. A deal was a deal and Ichigo was about to change the parameters. Hanbin had made his point clear, and taking Chanwoo as a hostage was far from their original agreement. Hanbin took another deep breath in. Whatever would happen, he knew Chanwoo would be the first one to die if anything would go wrong. Hell, he didn't bring a gun with him, or even a knife or anything else.

He then just opened the door, walking straight into the house, trying his best to keep his composure. Usually he wouldn't be nervous, he didn't really care about his own life, but since this was about Chanwoo he just couldn't keep his nerves calm.

He decided to keep the door open, just in case. As soon as he took some more steps into the house he heard a gun being unlocked behind him. He stopped in his tracks at the noise, however kept looking around the hallway with his eyes. Two guys appeared behind him. One of them grabbed his arms and held him in place while the other one was checking if he had weapons with him. Hanbin, however just kept quiet and let the guys whatever they wanted.
"Boys, there's no point in checking him. He doesn't carry any weapons." Hanbin heard the woman he had talked to on the phone say, while she entered the hallway, looking straight at Hanbin. Hanbin looked at her, a little surprised by her looks, but he knew better than to show it. She reminded him of someone. The woman kept on looking at him. "Kim Hanbin, I had no idea your eyes could be this cold." The woman said, taking a few steps towards him.

"Where is he?" Hanbin asked between gritted teeth. The woman stopped in her tracks and just kept looking at him. For a second he saw something in her eyes he couldn't decipher, but he knew it was something for his own benefit. The woman turned around and walked back into the room she came from. Hanbin remembered it had to be the kitchen. Hanbin then got away from the guys, gifting them a cold look, and then he followed the woman into the kitchen. The woman was already sitting on the table, playing with a knife in her hands. Hanbin stopped under the doorframe and looked at her, still wearing the same, cold face.
"It's nice to finally meet you." She started, looking from her knife up at Hanbin. Hanbin shook his head slightly, looking down to the ground just to see another gun on his right lying on a little table. Probably his only way out.
"I don't care. Where is Chanwoo?" Hanbin asked again, looking at her, but this time with an almost annoyed face. She giggled at that, hopping off of the table, moving over to him. She smiled at him and looked into his eyes.
"Too bad you're into guys." She stated, turning her back to him, walking back to the table, while swaying her hips. Hanbin sighed annoyed, however he decided to keep silent. There was no point in asking over and over again. In the end he would get Chanwoo anyways, he had to. Or at least they had to return Chanwoo to him no matter what. Ichigo liked their deal too much, he wouldn't let Hanbin be killed or one of his friends.

The woman sat down on top of the table again and looked at him, wearing a big smile. She then raised a hand and moved it slightly. Then two other men stepped in from another room, dragging Chanwoo with them. Hanbin looked at Chanwoo, whose mouth was covered with tape. "You see~ he's alive and healthy." She singsonged, looking into Chanwoo's direction.
"I'd like to check myself." Hanbin simply stated, his eyes still on Chanwoo, who stared at Hanbin in return. Behind him the woman sighed.
"Ah, at least fake a little interest in me! Well, go on~ do as you wish. He's all yours." She said, waving her hand again, looking away. Hanbin took a quick glance behind him, checking if the two guys from before were still behind him. 'Idiots.' He thought as he saw both of them standing at the open door. He then slowly moved over to Chanwoo, grabbing the gun on the little table in the process and hiding it in his jacket's pocket. Nobody noticed, he almost smiled, but he kept himself to keep his cold façade.
"You okay?" Hanbin asked while he pulled the tape off of Chanwoo's face. The younger took a deep breath before he looked up at Hanbin again.
"My head hurts and my ears ring, but overall I'm okay." Chanwoo commented and in the corner of his eyes Hanbin noticed that the woman flinched at Chanwoo's words. Apparently she was afraid to get killed by Hanbin if he wouldn't be pleased with Chanwoo's condition. To be honest, he had no idea why she feared him so much, but at the same time he was relieved. Apparently there weren't many guards and she didn't have any trust in them. Hanbin wanted to laugh at that, this was just too ridiculous.