VII

"If that ain't Bobby."

Jiwon turned his head slightly to the left, just to see the person who just called his name. He wasn't surprised to find out that it was no one less than his hyung, Daesung. Jiwon smiled a little and shook his head. He then turned his head in the previous direction and let out a quiet chuckle.
"So, Channie told you I was here, didn't he?" Jiwon asked his hyung, who slowly walked over to him until he was able to put an arm around Jiwon's shoulders.
"You should be grateful, brat. Your little brother might just have saved your sorry ass." Daesung answered with a chuckle. Jiwon surely didn't know if he should be mad at Chanwoo for neglecting his instructions, or if he should love him even more for caring so much about him. However, Jiwon would have to scold the younger one afterwards anyways. After telling Daesung about his, well, stupid idea, Jiwon was even more in danger than if Chanwoo wouldn't have called their hyung. Daesung loved all of his friends and gang members, and he wouldn't stop himself from scolding them on a whole different level about taking themselves into danger. Another reason might be that Jiwon usually did the 'crazy and dangerous' jobs. Why would he do that you might ask? Simply because no one else, besides Jiwon, was crazy enough to do all those freakin' dangerous missions. Why always him? Well, there's a reason, but Jiwon never talked to anyone about it, not even to Chanwoo. His younger brother already had enough stuff to care about, Jiwon mustn't become yet another part of the younger's daily worries and problems.

"I don't need your help. But, thanks, for coming anyways. At least now it's not going to be boring." Jiwon said while smirking at his hyung. Daesung just hit his head as an answer before he placed himself in front of Jiwon and started walking slowly towards the first door of the office rooms. Jiwon sighed in annoyance while caressing his head. He followed his hyung until they reached the first door. Daesung carefully opened the door just a slight bit and listened if anybody was inside. Though there were no noises, so Daesung and Jiwon decided to walk into the room. Jiwon let his gaze roam around the room. It wasn't completely dark outside yet, so they were able to see just enough to make sure that they were safe and nobody was hiding. Daesung hurried over to the first computer he found, placing himself in front of it and starting to hach into the system. Jiwon watched him for a while, but soon started looking around the room for any important documents or information. There was nothing, no documents, nothing he could use as information for their gang or the police. Jiwon sighed again. Sighing indeed became a habit of him. Daesung sighed at the other side of the room as well. Jiwon looked up from the folder he was looking through at the moment.
"Any luck, hyung?" Jiwon quietly asked. Daesung shook his head before he placed his head on his hands, rubbing his face.

"Too much. Too much luck. Jiwon this is definitely a fuckin' trap." Daesung answered.
"Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? This place was far too easy to find, and to get into." Jiwon chuckled. Daesung stared over at him with an annoyed gaze, not able to believe that they ounger thought all of this was funny.
"Brat! You know well enough how much this hurt my ego when Chanwoo called me and told me that he had found this fucking place." Daesung complained. Jiwon just laughed quietly at that.
"I guess. Anyways, I think we have to walk right into the trap in order to get some information." Jiwon put the folder back onto the desk he had found it on and then took another look around the room, looking at everything, searching for anything that would help them even the slightest bit.
"This- oh fuck- No! I can't do this to my ego! We would have to play stupid and act as if we knew nothing about the trap! I can't do this!" Daesung whined. "This is so your kind of a mission! I can't just hurt my ego like that!" Daesung continued whining.
"Sometimes, one has to play stupid in order to get out of shit alive." Jiwon said, watching his hyung rubbing his face again. "You didn't have to come, but still you did. Now, we have to end it together." Daesung was obviously annoyed by the whole situation.
"So, what are we gonna do now? Walk into every freakin' room until we find Ichigo himself or what?" Daesung did know better than that, but for some reasons Jiwon didn't understand why the older acted as if he was doing this for the first time. Jiwon walked straight out of the room and Daesung followed him.
"Nope. We just have to get to the next floor and walk straight into the Master's office." Jiwon stated, already walking towards the stairs. Daesung smiled slightly and followed him as quietly as possible.
"You noticed?" Daesung then asked. Jiwon just rolled his eyes.
"I'm not a bloody beginner. Ichigo never left the house ever since he arrived. This house is expensive, of course, but it's also old, and in this kind of building all masters' offices are on the top floor and since this building only has two floors, it's just logical that Ichigo's office is on the next one." Jiwon said in an obviously annoyed tone. Who did Daesung think Jiwon was? Jiwon sighed the hundredth time this day, something he would probably never be able to get rid of again.