IX

Chanwoo watched his hyung. He had only seen him a few days ago, but something about him seemed to be totally different.
"Hyung? Did something happen?" Chanwoo asked the older.
"No, why?" Yunhyeong simply asked in return, there was no point in spilling all his problems and worries to the younger. He was simply there, that must be enough. Chanwoo kept looking into his eyes for a while, however, Yunhyeong was sure Chanwoo couldn't figure out the lie he had told him, nobody could. Nothing was okay, but that wasn't Chanwoo's problem. Yunhyeong wouldn't make the younger worry about him even more. Yunhyeong then just smiled a reassuring smile at the younger. "Everything's alright. Don't worry, little one." Yunhyeong continued. Chanwoo just nodded at that, walking out of the room alongside him. They left the building, walked over to Chanwoo's car and drove off as soon as they got in. They were heading towards Jiwon and Chanwoo's home.
"How did you find out about our gang, and how did you make Jiyong-nim to accept you into our team?" Chanwoo asked out of curiosity. Yunhyeong looked out of the window, watching the houses pass by.
"Curiosity kills the cat, Channie." He answered.
"I'm not a damn kitty." Chanwoo whined and Yunhyeong started laughing, however, he didn't answer any of Chanwoo's questions. He knew out of experience, no matter how upset Jiwon was at the moment, he would calm down pretty fast anyways and then he would want to know everything. Yunhyeong, on the other hand, didn't want to tell the whole story two times, so he decided to wait with answering Chanwoo's questions until Jiwon was with them.

Chanwoo and Yunhyeong arrived at the high building just minutes after they left the main building of their gang. Yunhyeong was surprised as he got out of the car. He looked at all his surroundings. Chanwoo waved at him, so Yunhyeong would follow him and so he did.

--

Yunhyeong stood at the balcony as Jiwon finally returned after hours of being absent. It was already dark outside and Yunhyeong was leaning on the handrail, looking down at the windows of the building he was actually living in. His and Donghyuk's room was still lit. Yunhyeong sighed. A text message had arrived quite a while ago, maybe there were already more than just one. Yunhyeong didn't remember how many times his phone had vibrated in his pocket. He kept looking at the lights. 'How many times did Jiwon and Chanwoo watch us from here?' he asked himself, not noticing Jiwon, who got out at the balcony as well, leaning on the handrail right beside him. He also didn't notice Chanwoo coming out as well, sitting down at a chair, watching their backs.
"So, we meet again, huh?" Jiwon suddenly said and Yunhyeong almost jumped.
"Seems like it." He simply answered.
"So, why? I'm sure Chanwoo already asked you, but the way I know you, you didn't explain anything to him until I would get here." Jiwon continued. Yunhyeong looked at him, hurt slightly evident in his eyes.
"I'm surprised you even remember my habits." Yunhyeong said kind of mocking the younger one, while looking away again. Jiwon sighed. Jiwon knew well enough he hurt them all, but what should he do? Ichigo was indeed a big threat to all of them and he would do anything to keep them safe... keep them safe: Jiwon now really wanted to know why Yunhyeong was here. He nudged Yunhyeong lightly and Yunhyeong smiled a little at him in return.
"Why I'm here? 'Cause I want to. How I got Jiyong to put me into your team? That was an easy one actually, he knew who I am and when I asked for it he was okay with it from the very beginning. He even wanted it himself." Yunhyeong explained.
"That's all?" Chanwoo asked from the back.
"Indeed." Yunhyeong said. There was no point in telling them everything, the whole truth. They wouldn't understand anyways.
"Jiyong-nim knows you?" Jiwon asked.
"Again, indeed."
"How?" Jiwon asked further, he wanted his hyung to tell them everything, but Yunhyeong simply refused to. Jiwon knew he could get the answers out of Yunhyeong, but he'd have to hurt him emotionally and that's something he'd never be able to do. Yunhyeong on the other hand was pretty sure Jiwon wouldn't be able to get the information out of him, though. It's not like Jiwon knew the whole truth, the whole truth about him.