Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba

Start from the beginning

"Ithnan? Sheba is growing. She's starting to like him and I'm glad. They look cute together."

"Azami. Don't worry. They will get together soon." They laughed. After break, Solomon summoned them to discuss about the heaving of the magoi received from Ill Ilaah. Sheba was confused. Azami peeked at the book and understood the situation.

"We need to go to her/him then. He/She will give us answers." She said. Solomon nodded and ordered the others to go.

"Let's go and meet him, the Origin Dragon."

They went to meet the said Mother Dragon and she told them about her past and the impending future. She was the last one of the origin dragons, those who lived even before the creation of everything. Ugo explained to Sheba that Solomon volunteered to subjugate the other species and was a faithful servant to Elder David. Solomon added that it was his father who invented the Gunud 500 years ago. Elder David was the oldest magician in the world. Sheba finally understood Solomon.

"It's alright! You're helping everyone right now and we're fighting and devoting our powers to help everyone thanks to you. Now we've become like this, we will always be on your side, Solomon!"

"Yes, thank you." Solomon saw Sheba on a different level that time. Solomon faced the dragon as she explained to him her vision. It was about the fleeting world and god who had someone higher than him. She finally revealed that the magoi of the world was getting weaker and weaker.

"The power that makes this world will vanish and the lifespan of this world will be exhausted. We will all die."

Ugo was perturbed with the statement and questioned why did god descended to give magic. Solomon answered him about this god being mindless. No will. He even commented that maybe, the people of the past distorted history. That maybe there was really no god. Sheba and Ugo contradicted him and said that he existed for that was what their mission was and what they believed.

"Someone is surpassing god and that someone is about to accomplish something. That person is going to achieve it even if it means killing god himself."

They came to a conclusion that Elder David was really planning to surpass god. They returned back to the resistance base to rest. Sheba returned to her room until a knock on the door cut her train of thoughts. She opened it to see Azami and Arba. They gave her a smile and sat down on her bed. Arba spoke first and asked Sheba to become Solomon's wife. She was perplexed as to why so Azami explained everything.

"We want to be his Pillars of Support. He's strong but his will is weak. Be there for him in the times of breaking down, Arba will be during the time where he needs to be ferocious and strong while I will be the one who will give hope to the other species by restoring their home."

Sheba nodded and promised to do so. So for the following days, she courted Solomon but failed so. It amused the others. Just then, an internal conflict occurred inside the resistance base. One man stood up and raised his voice, revealing who Solomon really was. Sheba was enraged and spoke to them.

"Remember what he did!" Those were her words. That fight stopped but it didn't mean that it didn't occur again. Four years have passed and it still continued. From then on, Azami, Sheba and even the others would be the one who will talk to them. On their break, Ugo noticed how lovey-dovey Solomon and Sheba were after he saw her in a different perspective.

"I hope I can see their child soon!" Azami commented. Ithnan laughed along side her.

After 3 months
Resistance base

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make. I'm pregnant." Everybody was overjoyed with the news. Arba asked how would she keep the child safe and she answered by slowing the growth of the child. Azami smiled at the brilliant idea while Falan was overjoyed with the news to have somebody play with her child. The others soon left except for Ugo and Azami.

"Ugo? My body... I am feeling weak everyday and I know that I will not last long."

"What are you saying, Azami?" He faced her. She had a distant look on her before closing her eyes.

"Yesterday, I threw up blood and my eyes dulled. My magic is weakening as well. I want to help but at this rate, I don't know how long I'll last. Setta and Ithnan will surely bawl their eyes out if they find out." She laughed. Ugo took the news sadly.

"We'll find a way!" He said. She just shook her no and grabbed her staff.

"If I ever die, this staff will be resting with a special tribe. I gave him my word and he took it. Don't worry though, I'll help till the end. Don't tell anybody, Ugo. Even if it's Arba or Solomon." She left without turning to him.

'I'll protect this world. So god, help us.'

=END=