Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba

Start from the beginning

"Got it!"

5 Years Later
Liberation Army

"Mares! Abril! Go and reinforce the right wing!" A girl with red hair and pink eyes ordered. Her followers followed suit and attacked the right wing. Orders were given here and there, defeating the fanatics that controlled their friends.

"Ha!" A powerful force was released from her Borg.

"W-What is that!? What kind of Borg is that!?"

The so called "Eight Headed Defensive Wall" Magician had came to deliver justice. She could bring her own Borg to extreme heights and use it as offense. Her name... was Sheba. Once the enemy was defeated, she convinced Phenex and her tribe to join them. Of course, it took a lot of convincing but it was a success.

Eight Base of the Resistance
3 hours later

"Hmm? Welcome home, Sheba!" She was greeted by everyone.

"I'm home, everyone!" She beamed. Ugo asked how the operation went and she gave him a thumbs up. Azami laughed and ate her bread while Setta commented that it went great since the Garuda were finally safe. Falan smiled and asked Sheba if she wanted a pat but greatly declined it. Falan's child cried for his mother while Wahid, his father, continued to caress his mother's breast. They came to a conversation about growing up.

"Just how old is everyone?" Sheba asked. Ithnan was 24, Setta is 22, Azami was 25 while Ugo was 58. She was surprised about this discovery but Falan told her that because of him being a science otaku, he couldn't get someone for gracious' sake. Sheba smiled and wished for her to get older until she slipped at the part "So that I can get along with Solomon." It was silent until the others teased her. Azami giggled at that and stood up towards her brothers to tell them that she will be with the Manticores.

"Be careful out there."

"I'm the older one, Ithnan!"

"Ha! I still act like the older one!"

Ugo laughed as they bickered. Sheba too but she left them to see Solomon. Solomon nagged at Sheba about her being to reckless. Just when she thought that Solomon was specially worried about her, Solomon commented about how she still looked like her past self.

"But you resemble me a lot." He concluded. She grinned at that and went to her room with a dazed and blushing face. She thought of training with Solomon so she looked for him until she stumbled upon Solomon and Arba sparring. Solomon had this serious look and asked Arba why she insisted on calling her master. Arba answered but Solomon told her not to. He wanted her to call him Solomon, like in the past. Arba smiled lightly before grinning.

"Alright but your skills still sucks, Solomon." They were having fun and that caused a thumping pain in Sheba's chest. It was the kind of pain where you want that person to be smiling because of you and not the others. She returned with a forlorn look and started eating.

"Whoa~ that's like stress eating, aru."

"That's so uncool."

"You can't get yourself between them no matter now much you eat." Ugo finally said. Sheba nodded yes. Azami just smiled at them, they were all growing up after all. Ithnan sat by her side and she leaned her head on his shoulder.