Scroll 17: Setta's Adventure

Start from the beginning

The next day, it was now time to reveal the top student who will represent that specific year and class.

"This year, of the first years', graduating at the top of the class is—" Many looked at Aladdin expectedly. Even Setta did but what was announced was a magician by the name Titus Alexius.

"12th generation, Titus Alexius." Many were shocked by the news. Students started to complain while two of them were overjoyed. The supervisor said that it was true that Aladdin's use of magoi was over the average but Titus' was much greater. In such a short time, he was able to ace towards the top. Unknown to others, two of the students noticed the fluttering of rukhs around Titus.

"Aladdin?" He was still entranced by it. Setta narrowed his eyes at Titus and he could already tell that he was a magi but something was different about him. He was a magi yet his rukh seemed to be scattered or rather, it was not whole.

After the meeting, the students were tasked to change rooms. It looked like their rooms were now in a different tower. They were walking towards their room when a commotion erupted from somewhere. A fuss about a room.

'Are they for real?'

"Stop that." Setta stepped forward and glared at them.

"What are you doing, Setta!?" Sphintus asked. He ignored him and used his gravity magic to pull the two of each other's and throw them somewhere. He helped the ladies up and went back to Aladdin's side. That was when Titus appeared and introduced himself to Aladdin and Setta. Unfortunately, the purple haired magician ignored him and gave him the cold shoulders. Aladdin did something extraordinary. He touched Titus' chest.

'A-Aladdin?' He chuckled.

"That's right."

'Seriously Aladdin? I know you're into big chests but you gotta be kidding me?'

"I'm sorry about that. You have such a high voice and your butt is kinda big so I was convinced that you were a girl. Are you by any chance, a guy?" He innocently asked. Setta laughed at the corner while Sphintus did so loudly enough with a few teasings here and there.

"A big butt he says! Hahaha!"

"How dare he!?" One of his subordinates said in shock.

"Hey! Fatass! Fatass!" Sphintus continued to tease while Titus held on to Aladdin's shirt in anger. Setta looked at them in amusement. That was when he felt someone looking at them. He glanced upwards and noticed the grandmaster and two teachers. Soon, he made his appearance and the students bowed except for the two of them. Sphintus explained to Aladdin who he was and that made him weary of the grandmaster.

"So you're Aladdin?" He asked. Aladdin nodded and thought that he will do something to him but in turn he just gave him a pat. He turned to Setta who gave him a cold look but Matal Mogamett just returned it with a smile.

'That's weird?' He thought but listened to the teacher's announcement about the battle. It will be between Aladdin and Titus and whoever loses will lose the chance to learn everything here in Magnostadt. It will be a fierce battle.

The next day, the battle commenced. They started their showdown with their most priced magic. It was a clash but Setta just looked at it in boredom. It continued until they were both wasting their magoi. Setta glanced at Aladdin and smiled at the confidence he was showing. He knew that Aladdin will not be defeated that easily. He had a lot to do here in this country after all. Aladdin manipulated the sand and attacked Titus using that magic. It was amazing actually.

'He's using sound and gravity magic to keep that thing in its form. With that power, it would have been able to break his borg if it wasn't for its brittle structure.' Titus mocked Aladdin's creation and used an Aberrant Magic.