Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien

Start from the beginning

"ARGH!" Blood poured out of the wound after I pulled it out. With another back slash, I defeated the enemy. My wound throbbed so I used Stolas' magic. It healed a little but it continued to throb and was sore. Stolas told me that it will sore for sometime since I shocked the flesh. Opening the door on top, I was now in the deeper part of the dungeon. I was about to use full body djinn equip when I slipped and fell down the water. I couldn't go up and it was like the water was planning to drown me.

'Azami!'

'I'm not going to die here!' I took my staff and aimed at the imaginary thing that held me down. I quickly surfaced and examined the water. It was glimmering. 'Something's not right in here. Should the water be shimmering?' That was when I saw an eye floating to my left. It was looking at me with its menacing eyes. I returned the look and not so soon, a jelly-like hand came out and started to attack me.

"Wah! W-What the hell is this!?"

'Use full body djinn equip, My Queen.' Stolas advised.

"I guess I have to.  Spirit of Knowledge and Perfection. Use thy magoi and come thee with your household. Use thy body, Furcas!" Darkness covered me and I emerged with the same revealing dress which made me blush a lot. I brushed it off and took out my spear. I flew upwards and slashed it. Unfortunately, it used its hands to block me.

"Tch. Furcas Zalam!" It hit the hand and blasted it away. I was left exhausted. It made me drop to my knees but I wouldn't be defeated like this. I focused my energy on the daggers on my thighs before aiming them at the eyes. It pissed me off that I wasted magoi for this unrealistic monster.

"DIE!" I shouted and slashed it. I glared at the foam before sighing down and cancelling Furcas' equip. The door opened and I was led to the final room.

I entered it quite tired but I saw the person I didn't expect to see. He was looking at me with those eyes again. 'Why is he glaring at me!? Save me, Furcas!' I didn't get any reply though. I was a goner when I saw him take out his sword and slash it at me. I wasn't able to dodge it on time so I was hit on the chest and bled out.

"Woah. You're weaker than I thought." He said. I couldn't focus properly because I was bleeding too much. "W-Who a-are you!?" I asked but he ignored me. 'Rude much? Well then.'

"Spirit of Virtue and Arts! S-Stolas!" I coughed out and was enveloped with his light. However, the blood seeped out of the dress and I knew I had to finish this. "Stolas Shurb!" It drained some of the mysterious man's strength and helped me regain some. It wasn't enough though because my magoi was starting to deplete. I might have absorbed some but my magoi will not replenish unless I eat.

"Feel Ipos' wrath!" He slashed at me again and I dodged it on time. I returned it with a back slash but he was just so fast. Speeding up, I pulled on a stunt and jumped on his back before pointing the moon insignia on his head to make him pass out. He resisted but soon fell asleep. That was when I heard a laugh and when I turned around, I saw the djinn I was looking for. She looked at me with those half-lidded eyes which showed a scary look. She mocked me with her eyes but I took out Sitri.

"Ipos. She has something to talk to you."

"What could you be talking about little girl?" She asked me. That was when Sitri came out with tears on her eyes. Ipos was stunned at what she was seeing but then glared later on.

"Why is that traitor here!?" She was seething.

"I-Ipos, I'm sorry." Sitri said but the said djin just scoffed and even laughed. It was a mocking laugh.