Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami

Start from the beginning

"Satas Ashaff." Purple light surrounded my hand but instead of it closing, it worsened! Blood poured out and I quickly fetched my water and rinsed it. Tearing a part of my thin blanket, I wrapped my palm up and sighed.

'That was a failure.'

'That's always a problem, milady. Whenever you use healing magic, you should also mind the amount of magoi you use. For instance, if it is a shallow wound, use only a small amount but if it is not, apply your magoi slowly. It must also not only concentrate at one point but learn to spread it.' Stolas explained. I nodded before trying again. This time, it healed but not fully. It was now a shallow.

"I still need more training but magoi manipulation is a little difficult."

'Isn't Alibaba boy going to Reim for magoi manipulation training?' Sitri asked. Now that she mentioned it, he was. I should have gone with him but there was still some matters I needed to concern myself about.

"I have to find that magi and king though."

'Why the king? I mean, once you visit Kou again, you'll have to face Kouen for another battle.' Furcas said. Stolas even agreed but I told them that he had wild exceptional skills that I wanted to adopt.

'I hope you will not be too wild though, My Queen.'

I laughed before packing my things. I didn't need to practice with Furcas and Sitri since they were the djinns I used frequently. Besides, I just got Stolas so it was good to have a background check on him. I examined the map before moving. It seemed like the next city was called Minotia.

After three hours of traveling, we finally reached the city. It was a port bustling with people. It was wide so to say and I was surprised that it wasn't  invaded by any country yet! Just then, I noticed a barrel wiggling.

'Are barrels supposed to move?' I made my way towards it and right before my eyes, was a man clad in green huddling inside the barrel. I was stupefied.

"Mister, what are you doing there?" He looked at me and I saw his striking eyes. They were a shade of pale dark blue. I felt my face go red and I took a step backwards.

"Umm..I..." I sounded like a stuttering fool but I was just shocked with how handsome he was. He stepped out of the barrel and touched my forehead, worry etched on his face.

"Are you alright, Miss?"

"I-I'm alright! I just feel a little hot after traveling in the dessert that's all." He still had this worried look so he took me to a restaurant and ordered foods. I was touched with how gentle he was. It made my heart flutter and I couldn't even understand my djinns' murmurs anymore.

"I'm Yunan and I hope you enjoy your stay in this city."

"Y-Yes! I'm Azami. It's nice to meet you. Are you by any chance, traveling as well, Yunan-san?" He chuckled at me before asking a favor to just call him Yunan. He nodded at my second question.

"I was about to travel back to the Dark Continent when I decided to stop here for a while."

"I see." We ate our foods in content along with some talks here and there. It was refreshing to have someone this nice for once in a while. That was when I felt my bracelet vibrate. I listened to Stolas and he told me that this person in front of me was a magi.

'He is!? Could it be that he's the 'Wandering Magi'!?'

It shook in agreement. I felt see Yunan's eyes trained on me. Guess he sensed my metal vessels. He was a magi and I couldn't hide anything from him anyways.