I

copyright © 2016 all rights reserved to savagequeenxx on wattpad none of this story may be rewritten, reproduced, or reformed in any way unless granted permission.

A/N- ⚠️
Super cringy and needs major fixing. I wrote this book when I was 14, I'm 18 now I feel like my writing has improved but anyways I don't recommend this book so you can read at your own risk lol.

-LAYLA-
I was currently in my math class not paying attention as usual.

I have this class with my best friend, Liam, which isn't a good idea because we like to mess around a lot. Even if we're across the room from each other.

Right now I'm trying my hardest not to laugh because of the fact that he smashed his finger trying to fix his desk.

"Layla," the teacher called my name "Yes?" I look up at Mr. Evans "How do we find M and B for 2x=y+-8?" He asks

Fuck I hate math

"Uh, um-" I was then immediately cut off

"Pay attention" he said sternly I roll my eyes as he looks away.

"First of all you didn't even let me answer, and second that's ninth grade math not junior math" I smile up at him

"And it's not even the right equation sir" I add, he then nods his head at me indicating that I was current on what I just said.

"Good job, but next to keep your eyes on the board please"

Doing the exact opposite of what Mr. Evans said to do, I look over at Liam again to see him smirking at me causing me to roll my eyes as they landed back on the board.

As I start to pay attention to what was being taught my phone decided to go off.

My eyes widen as I quickly grab it to try and put it on silent.

"Phone Ms. Johnson" The stupid teacher said reaching out for it "But I wasn't even using it!" I argued "I do not care Layla it still interrupted my class time" he stated

Before I could say anything else my phone went off again "Can't I just put it in my bag?" I plead "No now give it to me before I give you detention as well" he said

"Ugh!" I groan as I hand him my phone

::

Thankfully math was my last period of the day so we got to go home.

During class all I could think about was who kept texting me, my friends know not to text me during class.

I was soon interrupted by the bell ringing, I sigh in relief and gather my things together.

Before leaving the class I made sure to grab my phone.

"May I please have my phone back now?" I ask Mr. Evans

He stares at me with a stern look as I just grab it from his hand, and go.

I turn it on to see what the fuss was about but then run into someone, I look up to see Liam.

"Oh hey" I say

"Hey, want me to drop you off at home?"

"Uhh, sure" I smile up at him

Liam and I have been friends for a while now, since freshman year to be exact.

He's the athletic popular guy, every girl wants to date or drools over. Since I'm his best friend a bunch of girls come to me asking if I could give him their number if I say no, they usually start rumors about him and I hooking up and that's why he won't date anybody.