Two

Kenyana " Miz TwerkIt " Richardson

I woke up sometime around 7. I had to get ready for my shift at Silver. I stripped out of my mall outfit and took a shower. I hopped out and dried off. There was no need to put on any clothes so I put my outfit in my bag and put on my coat. 

I drove to the club and parked behind the building. Running inside, I dropped my bag on my station got to work. Pulled out my flat iron and straightened my curly hair. Put neon pink Xs of tape on my nipples. Slipped on a black see-through bandeau and thong. Did my makeup. 

I had about an hour until it was my time to go on so I put a robe on and chilled while listening to music. The other girls started to trickle in 5 minutes later. I like to get there earlier so I can get ready first and have a little time when it doesn't fully smell like fish. 

I must've dozed off cuz now James, the owner, is yelling in my face to get out on stage. Nodding, I take off my robe and wait for DJ Ace to introduce me. I wipe my face of all emotion and get in position.

A.K Williams

I am so tired of n'ggas disrespecting me and watching them die. I'm pretty sure my crew is too so I invited them out to go to the club with me.

I took a shower and hopped out. I put on a white Fresh Prince tee and camoflauge cargos. I draped a couple gold chains around my neck and put on a Rolex. I put my curly hair in a low ponytail and pulled a Chicago Bulls snapback over it. I slipped on my Retro 6s. I grabbed my pistol and slipped it in my bottoms. N'ggas pull too much punk sh't nowadays. 

I got into my red Range Rover and pulled out the driveway. My plan tonight was to get a fine 'ass b'tch to bring home and spend some money on some hoes.  I pulled up to Club Silver and gave my car to valet. I walked to the front of the line and walked straight to my VIP. I got connections everywhere. My whole crew was there and I sat right there and picked up a bottle of peach Ciroc. I chugged that sh't straight from the bottle. 

"Please welcome Miz TwerkIt to the stage!" DJ Ace yelled.

Know That by 2 Pistols and French came on and a thick redbone came on and started working it on the pole. The entire time, my eyes stayed on that 'ass. I knew this was the one. I told Jay to go tell Big J that I wanted her tonight. I'mma have some fun tonight.