Prologue

:: Kenyana " Miz TwerkIt " Richardson ::                                                                                                                

 I woke up in a hotel room. Not remembering how I got here, I checked my surroundings. A dark skinned man laid in the bed by me, naked. Looking down at myself, I remembered  exactly how I got here.

I looked at him as I danced. From the way he stared at me, I knew he wanted me. Sure enough, at the end of my shift, he walked toward me. Before he even got his words together, I said yes. He guided me to his car and we went off. 

After checking into the hotel, we got right down to business. Our bodies grinded and moved as one. It was the best I ever had. 

I got up and walked over to his side of the bed. I dressed in my lingerie and put a long coat over it. I grabbed his wallet and pulled out 700 dollars. I left quietly and went home. 

This is what I do. I strip, have one night stands with any gender, take their money and leave. Don't care about their feelings, do it for the money. That's my motto.

:: A.K Williams::

I sat in the trap house and looked at the broke n' gga before me. He looked at me with rage in his eyes. See, that's one thing you don't show me. Anger. It can be the difference between life and death for you. I got up from my throne and walked over to him. He kneeled on the ground, handcuffed with blood dripping from his mouth.

I bent down to his level and he continued to give me a rage-filled look. I smirked and laughed at him. He gathered all the blood in his mouth and spit it in my face. I immediately stopped laughing and drew my arm back. I punched that muf'cka dead in the eye and he screamed like a little b'tch.

I signaled to Jay to kill him slowly and painfully. He nodded and, without making eye contact, dragged him to the back room. His screams filled the house and I just laughed. 

This is what I do. I deal, kill, and steal. Don't care about their feelings, do it for the money. That's my motto.