The Idea

(Adrien)

Adrien had given up Plagg because he couldn't protect anyone anymore from the danger and he couldn't hurt anyone he loved. Like Marinette. He thought to himself that he had to make up for all the pain he had caused her, but how?

Adrien started to pace around his bedroom. Maybe a poem? Or a song?  Dinner? Aarg what shall i do? What is so magnificent that can reopen her eyes to see how i am sorry and to start over?

Adrien began to think about all the possibilities Marinette could take on the situation. Then he remembered how they became a couple.

"That's it! I will re-create how we first met!" Adrien began to find all the things that were needed for this occasion and began to smile for the first time in 3 weeks. He asked his dad for some things and Marinette's mum for other things. This is going to be perfect. I can't wait to see her face again!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marinette)

Marinette was still in her room and was cheeking all the emails from Alya. Alya was telling Marinette all of the things that has happened in school. Then Marinette heard her phone buzz and then ding. She looked at it and wrinkled her nose. It was Adrien. She turned her phone around and went back to emailing Alya. Then it went off again. Adrien. She started to get curious of what he wanted. It took her a couple of seconds to decide that she couldn't resist the erg to find out.

Hey Marinette. You probably don't want to hear me right now but please can i call you?

Marinette read the first message and started to get angry again. Then she read the second one.

Please Mari? I need to hear your voice and see if you are Ok?

Marinette started to feel guilty for not responding. So she sent a reply.

Hi, Adrien. I am fine thank you.

She had to be polite because it was rude of her if she wasn't.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Adrien)

Adrien was on his bed smiling like crazy. Yes, she replied! He was so happy he called her right away.

Bring Bring, Bring Bring, Bring Bring, Bring Bring

Adrien began to get worried, what if it was to soon? What if she didn't want to hear his voice? Then....

"Hello?"

"Ah! Marinette! It is so good to hear your voice!"

"Oh, Hi Adrien."

"Marinette, please listen to me, i have to say something's that are very important to you and , go me."

"Oh, Ok ahead."

"Ok. Mari, I am terribly sorry for what i did to you, I wasn't thinking straight and i had just ruined so many lives. Please Mari, please forgive me?"

Marinette was silent for a little bit, then took a deep breath in.

"Oh, Ok, so you think you can just apologize like that over the phone and then ask for my forgiveness? Do you know how much pain you have put me through? Do you?"

Marinette began to sniff in the phone and started to cry.

"Marinette, please don't cry. Truly i am very sorry and i am sure to make it up to you. I know it was really dumb to do it over the phone but i have a plan."

-------------------- (Talks about the plan)--------------------------------------

"(sniff) Ok, It would be nice to see you in person again."

"Cool, so i will meet you there on Saturday afternoon?"

"Sure. Bye Adrien."

"Bye Mari."

Adrien shut off his phone and began to squeal like a girl in happiness.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!! I DID IT! God i am good."