Time

Marinette was scared, she didn't know what Chat was thinking. She has never seen him act like this before.

"Princess, we've been together now for at least 5 months right? Don't you think its time?"

"Uh Kitty, time for what?"

But Chat didn't reply. He just walked back further into the dead end and said something under his breath. Marinette started to think her cat was going crazy. Then as she started to walk up to him, a big green flash of light made her eyes go all fuzzy and in defense she walked back and knowing Marinette she tripped over and landed oh her bum.

"Oh my god! Princess! Are you alright! Ha ha, i didn't mean to scare you."

Marinette's eyes finally adjusted to the light and helping her up was a boy. He had golden hair and beautiful emerald eyes.

"A....Adrien?"

"Yes it's me. Are you disappointed that it was me all this time?"

"What! Of course not. I love you and that's all that matters. I wouldn't care if your other identity turned out to be the most ugliest person on the planet. I would sill be your Princess."

"Gee, thanks." Adrien said sarcastically as he hugged Mari.

"Lets go home shall we?" Adrien gestured to the exit of the dead end.

"Lets." Marinette said grabbing his hand and walking out of that horrible and dirty place. She didn't know why he brought her down there.

As they were outside the front door Marinette thought she should confess her little secret too. Since she was the other superhero she thought is would be fair.

As Adrien kissed her on the head, happy that his Princess loved both sides he began to walk away.

"Um, Adrien?"

"Yer."

"I....i have to tell you something." 

Just as Marinette got the confidence, there was a massive bang and there was a fire. Adrien looked at Mari with a pleading look meaning 'Can it wait'. Marinette sighed and nodded her head. He was a superhero, she could't hold him back.