Hawkmoth

As Chat was watching Marinette in her bed, with no reaction to anything, he started to think about Hawkmoth, what is Chat go akumatized or worse, what if he destroy's the whole city!

Meanwhile, far away in a secret lair, lies the most evil villain of all time......here he is......

here he is

Hawkmoth?

Well anyway, as his lovely little circle window opens, all the white butterfly's come out to play. Fluttering around and making Hawkmoth crazy.

"Ahh a broken......pfft (cough cough) I think i just swallowed an akuma. Stupid butterfly's! Now...Ahh poor Chat Noir, he is so heartbroken. Come my little akuma and...."

As a white butterfly landed in his palm, Hawkmoth covered it with his other hand and totally forgot how delicate butterfly's were.

SQUASH

"And evalise...oops...eww gross gross gross its still on my hand." Hawkmoth started to dance around his lair like a, well...a butterfly. Once he finally got it off he regained his manliness.

"Ok, much better, now, another little akuma, go and evalise him. MWWWUHAHAHAHAAAA (cough cough) I think it's still in my throat."

As the now dark purple akuma flew into the hospital to find Chat Noir, it looked at all the directions possible, until it came upon Chat crying and holding Marinette's hand, but she still didn't grip back.

Chat didn't even notice the little akuma fly onto his bell, as soon as the akuma touched the bell Chat straightened up and was now full of anger.

"Ahh wonderful, now Chat Blanc, i am Hawk....."

"Yer yer, your Hawkmoth, the one everyone's talking about."

'Oh really? Gosh! I didn't know i was that noticed."

"Just get on with the transformation you idiot!"

And with that Chat Noir was covered in purple ooze that covered his body. Once it disappeared, Chat Noir was no more.

Now standing there was Chat Blanc, and boy dose he have anger issues.