Chapter 4

Next Monday was living hell.
In English were still on all that Romeo and Juliet bullshit,which is currently the hell I'm in right now.

All throughout the class,I could feel Dinger glaring at me,so I would turn around and glare at him too,then turn back.
Then the bell rang so I walked out and down the hall,but some girl knocked into me.
"Ugh look it's the whore",she snickered to her friends and walked away.

I rolled my eyes at them,but walked away,but then I was stopped by someone else.

"So you and Holfield finally smashed huh?I'm surprised your not pregnant yet",some guy laughed.
"What?",I said confused,but he walked away.
What the fuck is he talking about?

I looked around,then found this one chick who was leaning against her locker talkin to some other chick,so I walked over.
"Hey,um,can I ask you a question?",I said.
"U-Um sure",she said and took a step back.
"So,I've heard something along the lines of Dinger Holfield and I had sex?Or something like that?",I said as more of a statement.
"Yea,word around,according to Dinger,you and him had sex and now your the school whore-please don't hurt me!'',she cringed.
"No-no I'm not gunna hurt you-thank you",I said then walked off.
Im gunna end Dinger,I swear to God.

I walked down a hall,then turned a corner,heard Bobby's laugh,so I looked through the crowd of people in the hallway,and found that red haired asshole.
I pushed through people then made my way up to him and Bobby,then Bobby nodded to me.
"Hey Jazz wassup",he said,but I ignored him and grabbed Dinger and threw him against the wall.
"I should kill your ass RIGHT HERE!!",I yelled as I slammed him up against the wall.
"WOAH!!WOAH!!HEY!!WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?",he said.
"YOU TOLD PEOPLE WE FUCKED!?!",I yelled more pissed off than I've ever been.

"WHAT?!",he answered confused.
"Don't even play with me Holfield!!",I screamed in his face."I JUST HEARD FROM 3 OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU SAID WE FUCKED!!"

"WHAT!?!I NEVER SAID THAT!!I HATE YOUR ASS!!NO I NEVER SAID THAT!!'',he yelled back and pushed me off him.
"Says the one who lies constantly!",I yelled back to him.

"YOU FUCKED MY SISTER!!?",Bobby joined in.
"NO!!NO!!HELL NO MAN!!!I DIDN'T!!I'M NOT LYING!!I NEVER SAID THAT!!'',he said to both of us.

"I'M GUNNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!'',I yelled and threw him against the wall again.
"JAZZ IM TELLING YOU I NEVER SAID THAT!!'',he growled in my face.
"Then if you didn't who did!?",I growled back.

"Hey Jazzlyn!!",said the last person I wanted to see said beside us.
I looked away from Dinger and turned to see Zak.
"WHAT!?",I yelled murderously.
"Easy there,just wanted to see how you were holding up on your rumor and I see your about to get your revenge on Dinger here,or,be careful cause it might not even be him",he smirked,and that's when it hit me.
I finally let Dingers jacket go,still staring at Zak and I walked towards him.
"It was you?",I nodded at him and he laughed.

"That's what you get for not wanting to do it with me",he laughed.
"You evil sick mother-"
I put my arm out to stop Bobby from walking any closer to Zak,then looked up at him and glared.
"So just because I didn't wanna have sex with you at school,you turned me into the school whore!?",I yelled and he shrugged.
"Wow and I thought you could go no lower",Dinger scoffed to himself and lit a cig.
"What'd you say Holfield?",Zak said getting in his face.
"I said",Dinger started then took the cig outta his mouth and blew the smoke in his face."And I thought.You could go.NUUUU.LOWERRRRRR."

The next thing I know,punches start flying,and Dinger and Zak are on the ground fighting,with everyone crowding around then Lanie went to go get her boyfriend Joel.
Finally Bobby grabbed Dinger and held him back,while Joel held Zak back.

"You don't deserve ANY girl in this school!Let alone her!!'',Dinger yelled.
"Says the man whore who fucks everything in sight!!",Zak yelled back.
Dinger broke lose of Bobbys grip and started runnin at Zak again,but this time the principal stepped in the middle of them.
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!",he yelled at him.

"I'M GUNNA KILL THIS ASSHOLE THAT'S WHAT!!'',Dinger screamed.
"You two!My office!NOW!!",he yelled at them.
Dinger still glared at Zak,then shifted his gaze to me,where his glare softened but he still glared,then he just scoffed and walked away.
"All of you go to class!!",Mr. Gridley said,and we all turned then went to class.

I walked into my 2nd hour I had with Lanie and sat down,but I could'nt help but think.
Why the hell is Dinger standing up for me?
Why has he been standing up for me these past couple a times?
Just then Dingers words from the other night went through my mind.
"Is that it?Or do you like me and you don't even know it yet?"
Did Dinger like me?
Does Dinger like me?
No.
No,he hates my ass,remember?
Or does he?
I don't know,but I need to find out.

I picked up a book and threw it at the teacher,so he snapped around to me and I smirked.
"You know your heads brighter than my future?",I said.
"Excuse me?",he said.
"I called your ugly ass bald!Need me to spell it out for ya?",I said and some people laughed.
"Principals office NOW!!",he said,then picked up the phone to call Mr.Gridley.
"Awww ya breakin my heart",I said sarcastically,then stood up and walked out the door."Yes!"
I walked down the hall and passed a bunch of classes who were looking at me,but I kept walking,and walked into the office,then sat down in a chair beside Mr.Gridley's office.

A few seconds later,the door opened and there stood a slightly pissed off Mr.Gridley.
"Wassup man",I nodded.
"Get in there",he pointed to his office.

I rolled my eyes and stood up,then walked inside,so he followed me and shut the door,then sat behind his desk again.
"So from what I hear you insulted Mr.Holsteen",he said.
"Wow what a tattletale he is",I shook my head.
"Well how does a week's worth of detention sound?",he said sarcastically.
Oh dude.
Don't play my game.
Because you will LOSE.
"That sounds fantastic",I smiled.
"You will serve it with Mr.Holfield",he said and I pretended to roll my eyes.
"Oh joy,the man whore",I mumbled,but on the inside I was happy because that's what I wanted.

"Get out",he growled.
"Dur yes Dir!!'',I said and walked out,then back to class,with everyone staring at me.
When I sat down,then shoved my book aside,then put my feet up on the desk and leaned back in my chair.
"I trust you and Mr.Gridley have talked and sorted things out?",Mr.Holsteen said.
"I'll tell you the same thing I told him..."Dur yes Dir!!''",I said and everyone laughed,but Mr.Holsteen got back to teaching.