Chapter 2

After I walked into the class,I sat down in my chair,which some dude had to move out of and,scrambled to do so as he did.
I sighed and sat down,then propped my feet up on the table as Bobby,Dinger,Lanie and them came in and sat around me in different chairs,careful to keep their distance.
But Dinger came and sat right across from me,which was the only empty seat left.
My luck.
I rolled my eyes as he sat down,so I crossed my arms then looked up at the ceiling,then took out my cigs and lit one,which made everyone stare at me,so I stared back,while I thought I saw Dinger smirking at me from the corner of my eye.
"What?What people its 1989-almost everyone smokes",I growled then took a drag and blew it out.
"Yea just not in class",Kenzie,then REAL school whore said.
"Did I ask for your statement,bitch?'',I said as I swung my head around to my words.
She just flipped me off and turned back around in her seat.
"Ohhh that's clever",I said nodded sarcastically,then our teacher walked in and saw me.

"Mrs.Kellar?",he said.
"Yoooo",I said playing with the bandana tied around my wrist and my group laughed.

"How many times have I told you to please not smoke in my class?",he sighed as he leaned against his briefcase on the desk.
"Not enough sir",I said and took another drag which made him sigh again.
"Please put it out Mrs.Kellar",he sighed again.
"Don't blame it all on me sir,Dingers the one who had em",I said and started putting it out on the bottom of my shoe,and Dinger scoffed.

"Hey!No I did'nt!'',he said and I rolled my eyes,then put my feet back on the desk as Dinger glared at me and I had an amused smirk on my face.

The rest of class,I got glares from Dinger,was talkin to Lanie,and currently I'm throwing balls of paper back and forth across the room with Bobby as our teacher drags out his long boring lesson on some sappy Romeo and Juliet bullshit.
"Now I need someone to come up here and recite a passage from this great book",Mr. Yarrow said."Ah what about Mrs.Kellar?"
"What?'',I said as I caught the paper ball Bobby threw at me.
"I want you to come up here and recite a part from this book",he said and I turned around in my seat to face him.

"Well....your shit outta luck Mr. Yarrow,cause I don't know",I lied,cause I do know-but then I got an idea."But!Ya know!I heard Dinger say he knew,so maybe you should give him a shot!"
I smirked to myself as I felt Dinger's glare rest on me,but I never looked at him.
"Mr.Holfield come on up",Mr. Yarrow said.

Dinger growled to himself,but stood up and limped to the front.
"Well,I-I only know one part",Dinger said as he scratched the back of his neck.
I smirked again and leaned back in my seat,ready to laugh my ass off,then he started.
"Um..."my-my something is as bound-something as the sea?My whatever issss as deep" I think'',he shrugged."Ummm I think it's-"
"Wow!No wonder he get suck ass grades!He's a fuckin idiot",someone from the class yelled out and everyone laughed.
I kept my eyes on the guy who just said that,then slowly turned back to Dinger to see he was looking at the ground,as a few more people yelled some more things at him.
"What a dumbass",a couple jock's laughed and I crossed my arms trying to ignore them.
"Hes such a stupid lost cause,he cant even say it right",another jock said behind me,so I turned around and glared at them.

"Like you could do better?Lets see you get up there and do it-wait nevermind!All your mind thinks about is balls,and I'm not talking about the game you play that you assholes think you need to be glorified over-you gay fuckhead",I growled then turned back around in my seat leaving them speechless.
A few more people were screaming things at him,and he looked like he was about to cry.
I know,hard to picture Dinger Holfield crying,but he's getting there.
Oh my god...what did I do?
"Um...",Dinger started again,choking back tears.
"Um sir?",I said getting everyone's attention.
"I think he meant "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep;the more I give to thee,the more I have, for both are infinite"",I said and you could hear a pin drop cause everyone was staring at me,then I turned to Dinger,who was also staring at me,and I raised my eyebrows at him."Didn't you?"

He nodded,still amazed,then nodded at the teacher,who was also stunned by me.
"Alright Mr.Holfield thank you,you can sit down now",Mr. Yarrow nodded,so Dinger limped back down the aisle again and at in his chair beside me.
Everyone turned back around in their chairs again from staring at me,then Mr. Yarrow went back to teaching.
I felt eyes on me,but I kept looking forward with my hands holding my head up,but then it got worse,so I looked to the left to see Dinger staring at me.
"What?",I hissed.
"I did'nt ask for your help",he growled back."I did'nt need it and I don't want it."
"Yea",I scoffed."You did'nt "need" my help...your face and actions said different,besides-you did'nt have a choice-and besides that",I continued and turned towards him."I did'nt ask for your help this morning with Zak,yet you still did it."

"I did'nt ask for your help yet you still did it",he said and leaned forward to get in my face.
"I wanted to do something nice,cause ya know I got you into that situation",I seethed back in his face."Nice?Ya know?Nice?Are you aware with the term?"
"Well next time don't",he glared.
"Fine then,I'll let you burst out into tears next time and embarrass yourself even more,cause yea",I growled as I slammed my books I was using on top of each other."I saw."
The bell rang right then,but we still had a glare off,until I stood up and walked out.