Chorong help him to get up and both walk back to the car. She put him on the seat next to Chorong and wear him the safety belt, Chorong enter her car and call Namjoo.

Phone conversation
Chorong: hello..Namjoo where are you?
Namjoo: hello unnie..I'm in the car with DO, he send me back home. Why you call me?
Chorong: oh..sorry to disturb you. You know your brother home address?
Namjoo: unnie, you know I have two brothers which one you talk about?
Chorong: well, Suho of course. I'm at the Gangnam street I saw him drunk outside the bar while I was putting my stuffs inside the car just now. I don't trust him drive at this condition, he's with me now sleeping in my car. Can you give me his home address?
Namjoo: he's drunk? Hurmm..he don't drink unless he got a problem. It's okay I'll text you his home address and the password to enter his house. Thank you unnie for taking care of my brother, I will go to his house tomorrow to see him.
Chorong: you're welcome, I'm just worried and don't want anything bad happen to him that's all. I let you know once I reach his house.
Namjoo: okay..

After done talking she received text from Namjoo, she start the car and enter Suho home address using the gps. While driving she look at Suho few times just to check on him, Chorong just sigh looking at his tired face. After 30 minutes drive she arrived at Suho house, she wakes him up, Suho half conscious woke up and Chorong put his arms around her back and help him to walk slowly.

Suho House

In front of the door Chorong enter the password and enter his house

In front of the door Chorong enter the password and enter his house. She was amazed by the beauty of his house, modern look, clean and neat house for a guy like him.

She bring Suho to his room and lying him down on the bed

She bring Suho to his room and lying him down on the bed. She take off his shoes and socks, she removed his jacket and shirt. When she take off his shirt it exposed his body and saw his six packs, her heart tingling and flutter. She feel nervous and just stare at his body. She shakes his head and quickly put on his normal and comfortable clothes. Finally she take the blanket and cover him up and make him comfortable. She looks at him, Chorong caress his cheek and smile.
Chorong: you need someone to take care of you oppa (talking alone).