Chapter 33 | Voices

Start from the beginning

I turned my attention back toward Randy who now had been holding the side of his face whilst licking his lips in amusement. My left eyebrow shot up in confusion as to why anger hadn't become evident on his face. He shook his head and removed his hand from his cheek, revealing a red mark on his skin. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he straightened up his posture, looking down at me with an entertained facial expression. I took in a deep breath then allowed it to become nothing but an aggravated sigh. It was almost as if my anger had no effect on Randy at all, more so, it just fueled the amusement within him.

"Whilst your back here attempting to pull some sort of violence card on me, don't you think that you should worry more about that goat faced troll of a friend you call Daniel Bryan?" I took a step back, shaking my head to clear the frustration out of my head as soon as Randy spoke. 

" Well, let me 'fill you in' on what's going on out there. You see Alix, whilst you've been back here getting all rallied up over this little conversation of ours, Daniel's been taking one hell of a beating from The Shield in their three on one handicapped match. But you knew that right? Considering your such a good friend to Daniel." I balled my fists tightly, my thoughts in a whirlwind. Had Randy only been sent here to distract both myself and Dolph once we had forgiven each other? I shook my head rapidly considering I genuinely had no idea that this match had been set.

"If you do get out there however, tell Daniel that I said good luck, oh and not the type of luck to help him win the match, more the type of luck for him to end up in a hospital bed at the hands of The Shield." Randy allowed one last sinister chuckle to be let out before walking aimlessly through the rest of the backstage area. Once myself and Dolph had assured each other that he was no longer in our sights or presence we scampered toward the nearest television screen. My eyes widened at the sight of Daniel lying flat out in the middle of the ring as The Shield continued to set their attacks on him. Both myself and Dolph exchanged looks of panic as a hand landed onto my shoulder. I spun around and noticed Punk standing there with the same panicked expression evident across his face.

"Well what are you guys standing around here for? Come on, Daniel needs help out there." All three of us nodded in agreement before setting off toward the gorilla position. We stormed through the curtain, running down the ramp to aid Daniel. Ambrose was currently in the ring, stomping on Bryan in the corner of The Shield. Punk and Dolph ran toward their corner, yanking Rollins and Reigns off of the apron. Punk and Dolph continued to lay into Seth and Roman with punches,kicks and whipping them into the barricades. I repeatedly slammed my hands down onto the apron, cheering on Daniel to help him rebuild some momentum. Daniel slowly but surely managed to pull Ambrose into the pin, thanks to him becoming distracted by the events happening outside of the ring. However Daniel was certainly not finished there as he pulled Dean into the Yes-lock, this becoming the que for the crowd to begin their 'Yes Chants'. Dean attempted to crawl toward the ropes however Daniel would pull him back into the centre of the ring every so often. Ambrose eventually gave up, rapidly tapping this hand on the mat which led to the ref signalling for the bell to ring.

'Here's your winner by submission... Daniel Bryan!'

All three of us then rolled into the ring to celebrate with Daniel on his victory over The Shield.  The crowd joined in with chants and cheering for Daniel. I watched as The Shield scampered back up the ramp with anger. Roman and Seth were trying their best to hold Dean back from running back into the ring. Soon all three of them headed behind the curtain and backstage, allowing all four of us and the WWE Universe to celebrate Daniel's final victory over The Shield. Daniel had won this battle, I wouldn't be surprised if he felt as if he were on top of the world.  All four of us soon rolled out the ring and began heading back upstage whilst congratulating Daniel non-stop. This was huge even though in some cases it may not seem like it. Even though myself, Punk and Dolph came down to help even the odds against Daniel, it was proof that even when Daniel is at his lowest point in a match, the three of us would come out to help him no matter what. 

As soon as we had gotten backstage we headed toward catering where we were met by the smiling faces of Brie, Nikki and John. Brie then headed toward Daniel, embracing him in a romantic hug. Daniel then turned to myself, Punk and Dolph with a bright smile spread across his face.

"I'd like to first of all apologize for being such a nuisance, I really do need to step up my game on the defensive side of things. Thank you all, I really do appreciate the help, if it weren't for you guys I probably would've been left in a heap of scraps because of The Shield. I appreciate it very much." I nodded toward Daniel, going in for a friendly hug. As soon as we released from the hug, it was as if the entire catering room had gone silent. I turned around to the doorway of catering and noticed Hunter and Stephanie standing there, something seeming a little off about their entire presence. Hunter then cleared his throat.

"Seeing as how despite our efforts of tormenting Daniel, it seems as if some of the rest of you enjoy getting involved where it isn't your place. Therefore, seeing as i'm a nice guy I thought i'd come here to hand out an opportunity and here in WWE, the greatest area for opportunity, i'd like to give that to none other than CM Punk." Punk then shuffled through the small crowd of people who had now gathered as a result of Hunter and Stephanie entering the room. He stood there, staring down directly with Hunter, with a rather unamused facial expression appearing on his face.  

"I'd like to place you into a three on one handicapped match with The Shield at Tables, Ladders and Chairs this coming Sunday. And before you ask, the catch here is, if you can beat The Shield I'll personally make sure that The Authority stays as far away from Daniel Bryan as possible. This including no longer interfering in any of his matches or promos." Punk rubbed his chin for a moment before slowly nodding his head in agreement. A gigantic smirk grew across Hunter's lips as an unsettling feeling occurred within my stomach. A random opportunity to help out Daniel? If that doesn't scream strange then i don't know what does.

"Just remember Punk, at the end of the day, you're helping out a good friend of yours greatly. I'd use this chance wisely." Stephanie spoke with a lower tone of voice before exiting catering with her husband. Myself,Punk and the rest of the superstars all stood there in awe as Punk clenched his fists tightly.

"I'll do this.. For Daniel."

-----------

hello hello omg i'm so late, i'm so sorry. I've been busy dealing with real life issues rn so I havent had the chance to upload in so long! However I also come with an idea that i would like to let you all know about.

Basically I've been thinking about writing another story alongside this one that centers around The Club and Cena (Possibly adding Finn Balor alongside them all) However, i've seen quite a few stories on this and i'm not sure if you guys would want to see another one. But the catch with this story is that I won't be uploading it until all of the chapters are done, seeing as how probably all of you know how i am with an uploading schedule lmao. At the end of the day it's just an idea.

But on a happier note, i'd like to thank all of you for your continuous support on this story by commenting, voting and obviously reading haha. Because of all of you i've been able to gain over 20k read on this story (WHAT THE HELL!?!?) so from me to all of you, thank you!