Chapter 15 | Rise

SmackDown

Smackdown had now fell upon us. Myself, Punk and John had spent time going over the basics and training non stop. It was our time to show The Authority what we were made of. I was now sitting in my new ring gear - which was a mixture blue and red might I add - and hell, I was ready as ever. This was my chance to show them that i'm not that little weak girl anymore, i'm not the authority's princess and i'm damn well not any of those petty names The Shield call me whenever i'm around. I had my new theme which I was extremely excited to debut. This was it. Tonight was the night i'd lose my past with The Authority and become a brand new person. A brand new Alix.

I tied the white tape around my hands, then punching my knuckles against the palm of my other hand. I felt a fire burning inside me and that fire was ready to be unleashed against our opponents. I wasn't only fighting for myself. I was fighting for that win, I was fighting for Cody, I was fighting for Daniel, I was fighting for Dolph. I was fighting for every Diva and Superstar that was overpowered by The Authority and had fell victim to them. I would not go down without putting up the best fight ever.

"Lix, it's time we get out there." John and Punk snapped me out of my thoughts, I nodded.

"Are you ready kid?" Punk asked, ruffling my hair as I chuckled.

"Ready as i'll ever be." I replied, confidence screaming from me.

We stood at gorilla position awaiting for each of our individual music to hit. John's theme began to play as he tilted his cap at me before running out through the curtain.

"Introducing first, from West Newbury, Massachusetts. John Cena!" The crowd went wild as John's name was announced out loud.

Punk and I fist bumped as John's music soon died down. Punk's theme then began to play as he shot me a smile before walking out through the curtain. He was also met with cheers and screams from the audience. They both had such great crowd reactions that it actually brought a huge cheesy smile to my face. I waited anxiously but then remembered that I had to do this for everyone that had fallen under The Authority's power. I heard many footsteps and turned around, what I saw was amazing. All the superstars and diva's standing there, cheering for me. Natalya came out from the crowd and hugged me tightly, I loved Natalya with all my heart, we were extremely close. She was then followed by AJ, Alicia, Nikki and Brie who all pulled me into one big hug. Many 'Good Luck's were exchanged before Dolph and Daniel ruffled my hair.

"Do us proud kid." They both smiled as I nodded, giving a thumbs up to both of them.

My music then hit as the superstars and diva's began to cheer for me once again. I took in a deep breath as I pulled back the curtain, allowing my confidence to take over.

'Don't blink they won't even miss you at all,
And don't think that I'll always be gone,
You know I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand,
Don't you let me down!'

"And introducing from Hartford, Connecticut. Alix!" My name was announced out loud to the crowd.

I stepped out onto the stage, receiving a loud earful of cheers from the crowd. I couldn't believe it. They believed in me. I smiled as I rolled my head back and forth, crossing my right hand to touch to left shoulder, tapping it uncontrollably with my fingers. I walked slowly down the ramp, ready for the fight. I rolled into the ring and jumped up onto a turn buckle, holding my hands in a sort of hand gun shape, putting them to my head. Sticking my tongue out as I pulled them away then jumping down from the turnbuckle. I twirled my blonde hair around my index finger. Wrapping it around then letting it release. I held a mic in one of my hands whilst standing next to John and Punk.