Chapter 18 | Predicament

There in front of me stood Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and of course Dean Ambrose. The three men I had so much hate for that it was rather incapable of a set choice of words. As if them towering over me wasn't humiliating enough, they also had the most sadistic grins on their faces. Roman had a tight grip in order to pin my shoulders against the concrete wall whilst Dean and Seth stood beside him. The cracking of Dean's knuckles really began to irritate me considering it's not exactly a noise I enjoy. They stood there silently for a few moments, taking in each of my facial features. I will admit, I felt very uncomfortable. My eyes met with Dean's and I can honestly say I did feel a little faint again. Surely i couldn't of been turning into some lovesick fool. No. I told myself strictly that these are my enemies and I hate their guts.

"You're probably wondering why you're in this current predicament, right Alix?" Seth chuckled darkly to himself. My lips stayed in a straight line, there was no way i'd allow these three men to intimidate me.

"You don't intimidate me Seth, as a matter of fact all three of you repulse me. You would be nothing without the help from Triple H and Stephanie. You all disgust me and quite frankly just the sight of you makes me feel nauseous." I gritted my teeth but my lips soon curled into a smile as I saw that all three of them were certainly displeased with the attitude I was throwing toward them.

"Have you any idea who you're talking to? If you haven't realised, we're The Shield and we could simply annihilate you right now if we wanted." Roman's voice was filled with spurts of anger and frustration. I simply chuckled in amusement.

"Wow, talking yourself all the way up to put others down, that makes you sound weak in my opinion. If you're going to so called 'annihilate me' then why don't you just do it Reigns." I grinned as Roman stood, his eyebrows furrowed as the corners of his mouth began to twitch. Potential danger was the only thing running across my mind by this point, physically I was ready to welcome it with open arms, mentally I was telling myself to stop.

"Don't let her get into your head Roman. Whilst we're all gathered here we might as well let you in on the events for Raw. I'd be careful about what you say and how you talk to all three of us considering yourself and Ziggler have a handicapped match with us." Seth's eyes flickered with hunger as he licked his lips. I stood there, my eyes widened as all three men began to laugh evilly. No doubt both Stephanie and Triple H set this up.

Roman's grip on my shoulders grew tighter by the second, but I refused to let myself wince or show any other movements of fear in front of them. Instead I began to grin which created confusion among the three of them. I laughed at their stupidity, they clearly had no idea of what Dolph was capable of. They may have knocked him down before but Dolph is one of the mentally strongest people I know. Whenever he'd get knocked, he'd get right back up. Roman,Seth and Dean all exchanged looks for a moment clearly unsure of my movements.

"You can try to scare me all you want. Dolph won't break that easily in a match against the three of you and neither will I. You call yourselves the 'Hounds Of Justice'? Yet you create the biggest injustice yourselves. I'm not going to back out of this, I hope you understand that. You can try all you want, but I don't go down that easily." I chuckled to myself, my eyes growing dark as they stood there with their mouths hanging open.

"You call yourselves the most dominant faction in WWE history? Please, you're nothing but cowards. Besides you're only around until Triple H drops you, then you won't be treated like his most prized possession anymore." I wasn't thinking straight, the words were just pouring out of my mouth. My mind continued to tell me to stop what I was doing or it would come back to bite me. But the thing is, I couldn't help it. It surely felt as if a whole weight was being lifted from my chest.

"You'll be nothing but a distant memory. You say you're going to annihilate myself and Dolph? Well let me just refresh your memory. If i'm not mistaken Dolph was handling himself pretty well against you Dean. That was until Seth and Roman joined in. Aren't you supposed to be the leader of The Shield, Ambrose? Doesn't that make you better than the two of them combined? Would that possibly become a crack in The Shield.." Before I knew it, I had two strong hands wrapped around my throat, lifting me up higher and pressing my back against the wall.

"I see what you're trying to do darling. It's not going to work." Dean's hair covered his eyes, his facial expression darkening as he kept his gaze locked on me.

I took short gasps, indicating I was slowly running out of air. But I wasn't done with my words yet, before I could even think about it my mouth opened and words just seemed to spill out of it.

"Or maybe it's Roman.. I mean Roman is the powerhouse of your faction, He could easily be better than you and Rollins. Or in other terms it could be Seth, I mean he is the architect, the peacekeeper. Face it, one way or another you're all going to crack under pressure of someone else." Dean's grip tightened around my neck, his eyes burning with anger. I could tell now that I had managed to aggravate all three of them.

"Why wait until Raw, we could easily get rid of you right now. What do you say? three on one handicapped?" Dean chuckled evilly along with Seth and Roman. In the back of my mind I was praying that someone would walk by and prevent anything else from happening. I ripped my gaze away from all three of them and started to look behind them, hoping for someone to help.

"Do we look like a threat to you? Because the path you're going down, you'll definitely see how threatening we can be." Seth rested his arm on Dean's shoulder, clearly hoping for my reaction. I continued to look behind all three of them, I was loosing air rather quickly by this point.

"Why don't the three of you go and harass someone your own size." Relief washed over me as I heard the voices of Punk, Dolph and Daniel who was standing with Brie. All four of them looked extremely angry.

Suddenly the grip on my throat loosened and I fell to the floor, connecting with a loud thud. My eyes were now drawn to both The Shield and Punk,Daniel and Dolph who were now having a stare down. Brie maneuvered her way over to me and helped me up. She didn't say anything but just by the look on her face I could tell I was in for a lecture.

"It would be fun to beat the crap out of you three, but I believe we've already done that multiple times." Roman let out a low chuckle as they continued to stare at each other.

"Besides Ziggler, we've got a match with you and Alix over there, so we'd rather deal with you then." Seth sent a dark smirk toward them before all three members of The Shield turned and headed the opposite way. I received glances from all three of them which made me feel a little uneasy.

Punk, Daniel and Dolph made their way over to myself and Brie. One thing is that Daniel certainly did not look impressed by my actions. I let out a sigh knowing the events that were about to happen.

"I'm in trouble right?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms in the process.

"Damn right you are." Brie and Daniel said in unison. Punk and Dolph began to laugh but they quickly stopped as soon as I shot them a death glare.

----------------------------

I got tickets to Smackdown In Glasgow for November!! I'm so excited, plus the live event on the 24th was honestly amazing. Sasha and Becky came out and I literally cried.