Begin Investigation~

Start from the beginning

"An American group?"(Erica)

"A Korean group."

"But... But..."(Vicky)

"We're not talented enough. We didn't even win against EXO!"(Loui)

"My mother passed away that time..."

"Oh yeah... Sorry..."(Loui)

"Lets go to where my grandfather passed away."

"Mm. Wait... You know where?"(Erica)

"Of course I do! I asked Grandmother this morning!"

"Nice."(Viv)

"Lets go."

"Wait... Are we walking there?"(Viv)

"It's just across the road... My grandfathers office in that big building. Remember it?"

"Oh yeah. When V was here. Aish. Man he was nasty."(Vicky)

"V was nice. He just needed to come to his senses."

"Why do you believe people are never to their senses when they do something bad?"(Loui)

"Because no one is bad. But they choose to be bad."

"Wahhh. So understanding."(Erica)

"Aish. Erica you."

"Lets just go now. We're watching the security cameras right?"(Vicky)

"Yeah."

We entered the building. My Grandfather owns a company called Idols Place and people can debut by entering the company going through auditions.

But there's also another company around the corner called Idols Number One. Mrs Thuy owns the company. I've never seen her before though...

We went inside and the security guards bowed down to me straight away. Wait a minute... They remember me?

I just bowed down and walked inside. LAVEV followed me to the security room and Ilhoon was inside. Ilhoon is one of the guys Grandfather trusts the most.

"Oh. Aly! Are you here to investigate?"

LAVEV looked at me like they knew I was gonna ignore him because I was mad at him. I forgave him already though.

"Yeah. I'm here to investigate."

LAVEV full on looked at me with big eyes. LAVEV doesn't like Ilhoon because of what he did with me. But the past, is the past.

"Did you forgive me already?"

"You're my childhood friend, right?"

"Thank you!!"

And he came to hug me. Every time he does something to touch me, it always brings up the time he kissed me unexpectedly.

"Aly?!"(LAVEV)

Ilhoon quickly let go. I didn't hug him though. He just hugged me.

"Lets watch the security cameras now."

Okay so. My grandfather was just doing his work in his office, and someone knocked on the door.

A guy... Who.... What the heck this isn't right.

"Aly! That's Luhan!"(Loui)

"Ummm..."

Luhan went in and put the coffee down on the table for my grandfather. He then turns around slowly, walks out and nothing happens.