A New Girl!?!

Teresa started going to Bay City High for a change. Morning came around. Ryan, Harris, and Spyder met up in the hallway. They walked to their locker.

"Did you hear that there is a new Freshman, and she's a girl?" Harris ask them, and they gave him a weird look.

"Well it's true, she's coming here, and I mean here in our school... I wonder if she's cute," Harris told them while they opened their locker.

"Don't you think that's kind of weird?" Spyder grabs his notebook in his locker.

"Well, you like Cassie." Harris grab his book.

"Hey let's change the subject. How's your weekend?" Ryan grabs his textbook while remembering that there was someone moved near his home. "Oh! Soemone in my neighborhood just moved in."

"Do you think it's her!?!" Harris was shock to hear that when he closed his locker.

"I don't know." Ryan responded. Ryan and Spyder closed the locker at the same time.

While they were talking, Spyder was thinking about Cassie when Harris brought her name up. "Hm, what are we talking about?"

"We're talking about our weekends. Hm, my weekend was okay." Harris responded.

When they were talking, Mark, Ryan's older, and his friends were passing by. Mark's friend tripped Ryan which they laugh except for Mark.

"That wasn't nice." Mark told his friend. He's stepping things up for his younger brother which they became more closer.

A girl was passing by and saw Ryan on the floor. She was wearing a black skirt with a with t-shirt with a jean jacket and high top black converse shoes.

Mark, Harris, and Spyder helped him up. She was just standing there and didn't know what was going on. Mark left with his friends, but he first give Ryan a pat at the back. They both smiled.

She went to her locker and put her stuff in the locker. She dropped her schedule. The schedule float down to Ryan. She didn't notice, but Ryan did. He picked it up, and he check for a name, Teresa Miller, he thought. She look for her schedule, but couldn't find it. Ryan and his friends saw a girl looking for something, and think that she's new to the school.

"You dropped this." Ryan walked to her, and handed it to her. She smile as for a thank you.

"Are you new?" Harris walked next to Ryan and ask her.

"Yes, I'm Teresa Miller. Nice to meet you." When she said her name, Spyder was looking for Cassie, but he went to Ryan and Harris.

"Hey, I'm Spyder. This is Harris, and this is Ryan." Spyder told her their names, and he wrap his arms on Harris and Ryan when he said their names.

She smile and closed her locker. Turn around to them. "Do you know where this class is?" She pointed on her schedule, and showed them.

They look at where she pointed, "Biology, oh, you have it with me and Spyder." Ryan responded to her with a smile.

Cassie saw the new girl. She ran up to her with her phone on live. "Your the new student?" Teresa nodded yes.

Ooh, she scared me. Teresa thought in her mind when she took a step away from her.

"Hey Cassie," Spyder wave to her.

She turn to him and give him "your talking to me" look; she turn back to Teresa still on video. "So, how do you like it here so far?"

"It's pretty good, so far." Teresa smiled.

Cassie left and wave goodbye to Teresa. Teresa and Spyder waved.