My version of the notebook

GERARDS P.O.V

I go down stairs in the kitchen and search for my coffee filter. I hear her coming down the stairs.

"Hi baby!"

"Hi."

"How was your shower?"

"Lonely."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."She said as she leaned over and kisses me.

"Your house is a mess."

"Yea I know."

"I'll clean it up for you."

"Really in a slutty little maids outfit ?"

"Don't push your luck boy."

"Fine I'm making coffee."

"Cool so what are we going to do today we can go to the beach, movies, dinner?" "Whatever you want baby."

"The beach lets go at night though so we can clean the house."

"Okay."

I pour the both of us a cup.And I walk and sit next to her.

"When do you want to clean?"

"I don't care you wanna get it over with."

"Sure now pick 1 or 2."

"2 okay."

She said and she took her finger and put it under my chin and walked away. Dear god

"Baby you ready."

"YES!"

"Okay."

This girl is amazing.

"I know you don't want to clean up so I packed our bag for the beach I made sure all the stuff we are going to wear is in there."

"Babe all there is , is a bottle of champagne and condoms."

She winked and began to pick up all the garbage. I turn the radio on. Since the 1st floor is all wood and  she wore socks I  move her easily. So we dance. It took a long time but my house is finally clean.I push her backwards on to the couch and I lay on top of her in a kiss.Her hands wandered down to the hem of my shorts.With mine at her hips. She pushed me off lets pack a dinner for the beach.We make pasta.

"Babe whats that in your hair?"

"Nothing!" she turned around to speak to me.Thats when I threw a noodle at her and her to me a shrimp. The war didn't stop till I went to chase her and I slipped.

"You wanna go its getting late."

"Sure."

we took the bottle of wine with us and drive to the beach. As soon as we get there she hopped out and started to strip down.She was finally naked when she got in the water. I walked to the shore of the ocean but didnt go in yet. I put down the condoms and champagne in the sand. And began to undress. I ran in to the water it is super cold but I dive in. I met up with her.

"Skinny dipping smart."

"Hahahah thanks now kiss me."

She pulled me in our naked bodies touching. I held my hands at her the curve of her butt.And she pulled me under the water.Kissing me she started at my belly button and used her finger to make me rise up to the surface again.

Nicoles P.O.V

He finally surfaced.I lead him to the shore the moon was the only thing that shined. He came on to the shore and layed next to me.

"Nice huh."

"Beautiful, kinda like your body."

"No comment."

He took his hand and wraped me around high mid section.He held me tight.I lay on top of him and drew his facial features with my fingers. Our legs  are intertwined and he  moved to make  me be on the bottom.He layed his head on my chest. And placed his left hand on my breast holding it. The other drawing  on my stomach.We  open the champagne.

"I forgot the cups."

"Its okay."

He gave me the bottle and I took a sip

"Good?"

"Yea."

"Stay where you are!"

Crap gerard said. A flash light landed right on my boobs and Gerard sat in front of me.

"Dude really right on her boobs."

"Cover yourself. "

He tossed three pieces of clothing over.

"Here babe."

"Thanks."

Gerard handed me my bra and my thong. He looked over and smiled.

"We need something else too sir."

He then threw over my short shorts and Gerard his underwear.

"Now come up."

we listen and move up the small cliff.Gerard moving the hand that was holding mine and slapped my ass.I looked over sternly.And he laughed.

"In the car please sir."

He drives us to the poilce station we go get mug shots and wait in a cell.

"You get one call."

I get out and call Zach

"Hello." He says with a yawn.

"Zach its Nik."

"Hey you do know it 4 in the morning right?"

"Yep well Gee and I were skinny dipping and got caught do you think you can  come bail us out?"

"I'll be right there."

And he ended the call

"Hi can I please have something to cover myself up with Mr. Shuster."

"Fine."

He unlocks my  cell and tells me to go with him and I listen. He takes me to the lockers and grabs a shirt  from one of the lockers.

"Here you go."

"Um excuse you I know I'm wearing a bra a white one to be in fact. I'm  also wet all over so its see through so stop looking at my boobs cause I know you want all of thiss."

"Oh sorry but I need to make sure you dont  escape."

I turn around so he sees my back.I take off the wet bra and place it on the stool and put on the shirt.

Lets go I tell him. So we leave the locker room and he goes to turn the knob but totally feels me up

"You little fucker!" I say before I punch him in the face. I open the door and walk out. And I see Zach.

"Zach thank you so much!"

He finshes giving them the money and signing the papers. Gerard and I along with Zach all go out to his car

"You guys hahahahahare are so hahahah stupid!"

"Go to the cave before you have sex hahah."

Gerard and I look at each other and laugh.

Hope you like it I would like to thank this person there name is Pajamallma we got in a huge fight. But no hopefully we are cool.They have given me a tone of editing help. And another thing Thanks to our amazing history teacher Mr. shuster who is anything but a perv he is amazingly gorgeous.Love you all my little killjoys

~Smarty1221&overboardrauhl