Gerard's house

Nicoles P.O.V

They talked on the phone for hours.Untill Gerard said just to come over.But their conversation was cut short.Because of the sounds of smoke alarms going off.Gerard and I grabed all our clothes quickly and ran out. We heard fireman scream at each other to get everyone out faster.Gerard and I made it past all the madness.

"You okay babe?"

"I'm fine."

"Nicole!"

I heard Zach's voice before almost falling with him on top of me.

"Haha I'm fine."

"Why don't we just hop on a airplane to California?" Gerard said.

Okay! We all agreed.

"Hold up here comes Ray and Mikey and Alicia."

"We are going to California on a airplane!" I tell them.

We all went in our own cars which means Gee and me in his Frank and Zach with Ray then Mikey and Alicia.

Gerard and I were behind Ray and everyone else is behind us. I'm not joking we were stopped behind every red light. Gerard and I didn't really talk.I placed my hand on his thigh and looked away. He chuckled he grabbed my boob and looked straight .

"You cant do that!" I say. 

"Who writes these rules?"

"I do."

"Well I guess I'm going to break them!" he said as he placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed.

"Holy crap don't do that!" I say between laughs.

HONKkkk

"Green light."

"I know."He said

I laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just happy."

"Me too!" He said as he kissed me.

"Keep your eyes on the road!"

I say as he swerves after. Us just doing what we have been we finally get there. We park the car since it's just a rental.

"Babe I need my stuff it's in the trunk."

okay he said as he pulled the little button. He walks over

" I don't like this trunk."

"What are you -

"I like this one better!" He said as he grabbed my butt .I turned around

"You need to stop!" I say.

"Sweetie I can't take you seriously if you smile."

"Shut up holy its cold."

I say .I'm wearing my jammies which are soft huge black  pants with  my I ♥coffee all over and my low cut tank top

"Man my hands are freezing!" He said as he placed it down my shirt

"My hands are cold too!"I say shoving them down his pants

"Get a room!" Ray yelled.

"Hurry up we are going to miss the private jet!"Alicia yells.

"Wait what?"

"Yepp!"

"Gerard.." I say.

Just come on he said as he takes my and his bag from me and wraps his free hand around my waist, and pulls me in. I hug him around his side. He is a little taller then me so we kinda look like a tumblr picture.We fianlly make it to the Airplane ladies first Mikey said escorting Alicia and me up the stairs. I pick a window seat and Gerard comes over and sits next to me. He lifts up the armrest so I could sit closer. The lady is telling us about safety but my safety belt is right here as I squeeze Gerard. He smiles. I was super tired, but it seemed as if I wasn't going to get any sleep here because all the guys were taking shots.When the plane finally landed I grabbed drunk Gerard and our bags and called a taxi.

"Baby whats your address?"

"Your body!"

"Gerard!"

"12123 Charles street he tells me.

We both sit in the back. His hand lifts up my tanktop up.And the driver got a free flash.

"Gerard I yelled."

"Baby please."

"Stop!"

"Fine!" he said

He looked out the window.After about a half hour more of telling him not to lift my shirt up we finally get there.He suprizingly unlocks the door and walks to his room. I took off my shoes and noticed the smell of coffee and cigarettes all over the house  and when I finally turned on the light I saw thay he doesn't like to keep his house clean either. with empty micowave dinner contaners glasses and garbage everywhere. I grab the bags that I put down and walked up his stairs.I saw at least 6 doors. I took a random guess and walked in. This is where I saw naked Gerard in bed. I laughed and put the blanket on top if him. I hopped into bed in with him.And soon fell asleep next to his warm body. He turned and looked at me placing his hand on my back and rubbing in small circles.He pulled me closer and put his hand up my shirt and rubbed all the way to the beging of my boob and he never went any further.

GERARD P.O.V

I woke up to Nicole sleeping next to me, and a raging headache. I looked at my phone 9:00am.

"Nicole wake up."

"Humm I'm sleeping."

"Baby wake up."

I throw the covers off of me I notice a weird draft I look down and notice I'm not wearing any clothes.

"Nicole why am I not wearing anything, like anything anything?"

"You took them off last night when you were drunk."

"Are you angry at me?"

"No I am upset that you lifted my tanktop up at least 4 times in the taxi."

"Sorry baby."

"Its fine."

"No its not these things are mine and mine only I kiss them."

"Um hello my mouth is up here."

I got up and walked up to my dresser and pulled a pair of underwear out and put them on.They are just my white briefs that stop at the end of my thigh beginning of my butt .I walked to my bathroom and splashed cold water on my face.Nicole wasn't laying in bed anymore I soon heard water running. She was taking a shower but I never saw any figure between the glass.

"Nicole?"

"I'm over hear."

she says as she walks into the bathroom with my old old shirt.

"You wanna join?"she asked

"Of course I'm just not feeling good."

"That's fine." she crosses her arms and takes off my shirt leaving her naked. God I wish I didn't drink so much last night.