The truth

After the we all met up we  all hopped back in to the van  and we chilled out. We watched movies, ate popcorn and chilled. We finally look at the time almost 11:30 the rest of the guys go to bed but Gerard and I just talk about everything when all of a sudden he kisses me.

Gerard P.O.V

I just couldn't take it anymore everytime she moved her lips I wanted to kiss them then finally I did. And she did to me back. The soft full lips on mine made me crazy. And I just wanted more. We then stopped.

*Gasp*

"What was that about?!"

"I'm sorry I just couldn't take it anymore!"

"It's ... okay I wanted to do that to you."

We begin to laugh. She then makes the first move. She grabs me by my face and pulls me in .MEGA TURN ON. We then soon fall asleep on each other. I wake up first. Her perfect head is on my chest. It's freezing in here I thought to myself. I grab the blanket and slowly put it on her body. I slid a pillow where my body once layed and I go make a pot of coffee. I soon hear a yawn and look over my sholder and see her. She gets up and covers her self with the blanket .It's not like we did anything she was just .Cold.

"Morning!"

"So are we like ..?"

"Dating?"

"Only if you want to."

"Well of course!"

"Okay!"

"Should we tell the guys?"

"If you want to or we could wait."

"Lets just tell them."

"Okay."

"Fine with me."

Nicoles P.O.V

I am dating GERARD FRICKING WAY and I kissed him and I feel asleep with him. And now I get to tell the rest of the band and my best friend Zach .Gerard gives me a cup of coffee and I sip it. Finally the guys come out.

"Hey guys."Gerard says as he gives them all a cup.

"Whats up?" Ray says back.

"Nothing umm nik and I have something to say."

"You guys didnt have sex on the couch did you cause if you did im not sitting there?" asked who other than Frank.

Zach slowly moves up and sit at the table with mikey and ray and gerard chuckles.

"No!" I sayed.

"Nik and I are umm.."

"Dating !?" mikey asks.

"Yea!" sayed gerard.

Zachs P.O.V

I mean I guess I'm happy for her it's just that I think she went a little bit to fast in that relationship. I gave her a hug and said congrats. I just have this feeling that something is going to go wrong.

Gerards P.O.V

Everyone was happy for us. But Nik looked like her dog had just been shot, ran over ,and eaten right in front of her.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Its my dad."She saided in no more then a whisper.