The call

Gerards P.O.V

Her jackass dad is looking for her just to beat her up once he finds her. She begins to cry we all try to comfort her saying that he will never touch you again. But she doesn't believe us .

"I gotta get out of here!"

"No you don't just stay with us you are 18 now legally an adult."

"But my mom." she whispers.

"We will go get her"

"But ."

"No buts!" I pulled her in and kissed her; "Butts are for grabbing,now lets go do something fun to forget about this okay."

"Okay" She laughed a little.

Nicole P.O.V

I never told him what my father really said.

Im going to find you and your little faggot friend kill you both and then burn the bodies, no one will ever know. So come back and no one will get hurt.

What was I supposed to do tell him this. Gerard  lifted me on to his muscular shoulder and runs with me to the hotel room.

"I have a surprise for you." Gerard grins.

I laugh, I open my mouth to speak when he opens the door, to my eyes, a couch a flat screen with a beautiful robins egg color with gold trimming .

"Gerard this is stunning."

He laughs "I know ."

All of a sudden I feel my feet being lifted off the ground, within a second my whole body is thrown on to the bed.

"Close your eyes!" Gerard screams.

"Really I'm not 5 anymore!"

"Please for me." Gerard says, kissing me on my forehead.

"Oh alright." I close my eyes, I hear rusling around.

"HEY NO PEEKING!" He yells from a little distance.

I slowly close my eyes again, my mind races with wonder.

"You can open you eyes." Gerard says.

I open my eyes I see a fort with four chairs a sheet on top with pillows and pop with a huge bowl of popcorn. Gerard moved closer to me, I felt his breath on my neck, I pivot my head when all of a sudden a ticklish sensation goes through out my body. Laughter escapes my mouth in a loud and obnoxious noise.

"Want me to stop?" Gerard said in a teasing way.

" Yes!" I say still laughing.

"You need to kiss me then." He said, playing around.

I lift my self up and kiss him we kiss for a long time.

"Wait I say."

"Baby what?"

"Let me at least get ready for bed."

Gerard P.O.V

Her laugh is contagious. She gets up and  I grab her butt she turns around with a stern loom on her face and then laughs. She walks into the huge bathroom. Frank comes in to our room

"So you going to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Oh well you know uh uh!"

"Frank !"

They both heard laughing coming from the bathroom. Frank started to walk over to the door but before he could scare her

she opened the door scaring him and then we all laughed .