IX

20th December 2013

"H-Harry?"

"Hey Mr Lenson, can I see Andrea please? She isn't asnwering her calls or her text messages. Her classmates at school are also worried about her."

"Yeah.. yeah sure... she hasn't come out her room too for days. I was guessing it was because of the accident. God, I feel so guilty. I didn't take care of my baby daughter properly. What the heck was I thinking?" 

"It's not your fault, Mr Lenson... Everyone has a time when they would drift away somehow."

"Thank you Harry, for having faith in me. I'll make sure I take proper care of my baby daughter. My sweetheart."

+   +   +   +   

"Andrea... sweertheart... it's dad. Look, I get it if you don't want to talk but I want to let you know that I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything that I have caused. The hurt I gave you... Andrea?"

"Is she in her room Mr Lenson?"

"I'm not sure... it's too quiet in there. It's like there is no movement inside... but I never saw her leave her room. She-"

"Oh my god, Andrea! Andrea! It's Harry! Open the door! Please!"

"Knock it down. Its the only way!"

"Hurry!"

+   +   +   +   

{ flashbacks }

"I miss you mom."

--

"I'll be joining you soon."

--

"Why are there cuts on your wrists?"

--

"There's nothing you can do to help me."

--

"Why did you have to kill yourself?!"

--

"He doesn't understand what I've gone through! No one does!"

--

"I don't know what to do."

--

"I deserve to die Harry.  I want to die."

--

"I just want to be free..."

--

"I will be free."

+   +   +   +   

"Andrea! No... no! Call for the paramedics now!" 

"Andrea, please stay with me Andrea. Please! There so many things that I want to tell you, share with you. So please Andrea, stay awake - at least for me."