Meant to be

Chapter 23

PDAs and school days.

{Kays POV}

<the next morning>

"What happened." I said rubbing my head as I walked into the living room where everyone was.

"Some one drugged your Dr.Pepper." Sam said.

"What?! Who?!"

"We don't know. We hoped you would." Paige said.

"I just remember bits and pieces from last night. But not a lot. The last clear memory I had was talking to Kyle outside, everything else is just little clips..." I said slowly.

"Do you remember who gave you your drink?" Chandler asked me.

"Um.... BLAKE! It was Blake! But he'd never do something like that!."

"Well he does have a history of making the most douchebag moves ever." Mingus said.

"God. I'm-going-to-kill-him." I said still rubbing my head.

That when I started to remember certain parts of last night.

I remembered Blake giving me the drink. And me 'liking' that horrid song. And Chandler staying sober. And- when Chandler told me that he loved me....

I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Bradley.

From:Brad Braddddie

To: Kayyyyyyyy

-Hey! Are you okay you seemed kinda different last night? Anways wanna meet me at the mall? I'm still at Blake's.

To: Brad Braddddie

From: Kayyyyyyyy

-Sure. I'm still in my clothes from last night tho so excuse me looking like a hobo XD

From:Brad Braddddie

To: Kayyyyyyyy

-KK! I'll be at Paige's in a sec. Oh and ask if Steph can come too. I'm trying to get her and Tyler to go out.

"Hey Steph wanna go to the mall with Me, Bradley and Tyler?"

"Uh-sure"

"Cool! They're coming in a sec! I'd invite you guys but I think he wants to talk to me about last night and he's trying to hook you and Tyler up." I said to Steph.

She laughed.

"Have fun!" Paige said as we walked out the door to meet them.

{Chandlers POV}

"ARE THEY DATING?" I basically yelled.

"No they're just friends- I think.." Kyle said.

"Kay is still heartbroken over you! She wouldn't get over you that fast." Paige said trying to calm me.

"Okay. I hope so..." I said.

[[[[[FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL]]]]]

{Kays POV}

(Heres Kays outfit

http://weheartit.com/link/pEkVOM )

"Come on! I wanna get there early." I said to my dad.

"Wow. You want to go to school early? Are you feeling okay?" My dad said smiling as we walked to his car.

"Shut uppppp. Come on!"

"Okay okay." My dad said.

We got into his white truck and he drove me to the back of the school.