Meant to be

Chapter 12
Make your move
{Kays POV}
The song ended and I didn't want to move.
Like ever.
Oh no.
Did this mean I...
Like...
No...
I couldn't possibly like him...
Could I...
I tried to squirm away, but chandlers arms kept me locked there for a couple more seconds.
Once he let go I immediately started to walk away.

"Kay. Can I talk to you outside for a second?" Chandler asked me.
"Umm..."
"Don't worry I won't let the camera people kill you." Chandler joked.
"Um. Well in that case.. Okay." I said sounding like a complete idiot.
He guided me outside.
We sneaked past the paparazzi and fans and went and sat by a fountain.
"Listen kay... I like you. And I don't think that's any sort of surprise. But what I did a couple weeks ago, the truth or dare thing.. That was a douche bag move. And... Well I'll just cut to the chase. This time if you like me back, I'll let you make the first move." Chandler said.
"Me..." I said pointing to myself.
"No the other kay that's standing right behind you!"
I looked behind me the heard chandlers voice again.
"Kay I was joking! Gosh you're a little off tonight. Have you been drinking or something?" Chandler asked me sounding concerned.
"What?! No. I'm just... I'm horrible at making moved of any kind. Like literally. I sometimes run into the walls because I was mentally dreaming about me dating Channing Tatum." I said seriously.
Chandler laughed a little at my response. "Well when you're ready you know where to find me." Chandler said before walking away smiling.

"Ugh!" I shouted letting my head sink into my hands.
What was I going to do.
I can't make the first move on chandler.
I can't.
I absolutely positivity can't.

"Hey the dinners about to be ser-" Steven stopped talking and looked at me.
"Hey what's wrong kiddo?"
"Boys." I mumbled.
"What. Did. Chandler. Do. Did he break up with you. Did you break up with him. I thought you two were dating. Are you pr-"
"Steven. Chandler didn't do anything. Infact he actually tried to help."
"Ohhh so there's a different boy huh?" Steven asked me.
"Um... Yeah sure. Let's go with that..." I mumbled.
"So what's the problem.?" Steven asked me.
"I can't make the first move. I mean he literally told me he liked me. And apologized for.. And then when we danced tonight he-...."

Oh crap.
Did I say that out loud.
"So it is chandler!" Steven yelled.
"Shhhh! Please don't tell anyone!" I begged.
"Fine. But you should tell lauren. She lives for these kinds of things. Now come on. Your foods getting cold." Steven said.

Me and Steven walked inside. I sat I between Andy and Norman.
Luckily chandler was on the other side of Norman.
The servers brought out some sort of fancy meat and salads.
Chandler I guess ordered me a milkshake since the server handed one to chandler and one to me.
"From your date." She whispered smiling.
I gave her my best fake smile, even though on the inside I was face palming.

Once we finished our meals Robert, Greg and some if the other producers and writers spoke.
They thanked all the cast and welcomed the new members.
It was actually pretty fun. I forgot about the whole: should I or should I not make a move thing.
That was until the party ended.

Chandler met me at the front door. We would be the last ones to leave.
"Hello Kaylee. You ready?" Chandler asked in his most polite voice ever.
"Stop. Be flirty. Be you. Make douchebag moves. Maybe I like that." I said making sure the last sentence had lots of emphasis.
Chandler stayed quiet, for once in his life.
"Listen... I was afraid to make a move because that could lead to us going out. And then if we go out and then for some reason break up... We wouldn't be friends anymore... And I love you sooo much! As a friend, but I like you.. As more then a friend... And I guess what I'm trying to say is... Maybe I like you.. Like a lot. But I'm just afraid to make the next step. That's why I didn't make a move yet." I said loudly.
"Kay. No matter what we will ALWAYS be best friends. No matter what. I will always love you, as a friend. Even if we date and we break up. You shouldn't let the maybes stop you." Chandler said.
He looked so cute.
From his perfect hair to his shoes.
Time stopped and as chandler reached to open the door I knew it was now or never.
So I did it.
I made a move.
I pushed forward and I kissed him.
Except this time it was a real kiss.
I caught chandler off guard but he soon kissed back.
I think we were like that for a while because soon I heard cameras snapping.
I didn't think much at first.
Chandler pulled away then looked right into my eyes.
"Kay will yo-"
"AND THERE IT WAS FOOKS KAYLEE LYNN AND CHANDLER RIGGS. WE CAN ONLY WONDER WHAT THEY ARE BOTH THINKING." The tv boomed loudly.
"Fuck..." We both echoed quietly.
We ran over and had on the wall.
"What are we going to do! Everyone's going to find out! What if they saw us kiss!" I said panicking.
Chandler still had a beaming smile on his face.
"Um.. Kiss more?"
"I know! The back door! We can sneak out the back!" I said.
"I like my idea better.. But okay! Come on!" Chandler grabbed my hand and we raced outside.

We bolted though the fountain area and raced outside to a small gas station not to far from where we were.
"Steven! Meet us at the gas station! Please!" Chandler said to Steven over the phone.

"I- Ill explain later. Okay just- okay. Okay see ya in a second." Chandler said.
"On the bright side we have a ride?.." Chandler said.
"Yeah and on the bad side our parents are going to kill us and all of America thinks we are a thing now." I said.
"So we aren't a thing?" Chandler said winking.
"Yea focus on not getting killed before we focus on dating." I said to chandler.
"Okay.. Stevens here... Can I get one for the road?." Chandler asked tapping on his cheek.
"Hmmm... Nope" I said in a flirty way before running to the car.

Once we got in the car Chandler and I explained everything to Steven. And by the end we came up with a brilliant plan.
Steven dropped me off in front of my house.
"Good luck Kay." They both said at the same time.
I hoped our of the car and walked up to my doorway.
I saw my dad watching football on the couch.

"Hey Kay! You're just in time for the end of the 4th quarter! So far the Cha-"
"Dad I need to talk to you. Before you turn on the news or do anything like that. Cha-"
"What more important then the Changers winning?" My dad asked.
"Turn it to channel 137..." I said slowly.
My dad turned the channel and I sat down and watched.
It showed all the stars walking in. It showed chandler and I holding hands and then at the very end, the part that was supposed to show us kissing just showed us talking.
"I wonder what they're talking about." One of the broadcasters said.
"Ah. Obviously young love. And there ya had it folks! The exclusive footage of the 2013 Walking Dead Season 4 premiere party!"
My dad paused the tv.
I was still shocked it didn't show us making out on the tv.
"What kay? You thought I was actually going to think I bought that whole 'young love' thing?" My dad said laughing.
"Well um.. Haha. TV can make things look a lot more real then they are.." I said.
"Don't worry kiddo. Now how about that Charger game?" My dad asked me turned the channel back.
"I'll be down in a bit. I'm gonna shower."
"Okay." My dad replied.
I raced up the stairs and called chandler.
"Hello?"
"THEY DIDNT SHOW US KISSING! THEY JUST GOT A SHOT OF US TALKING! WERE FREEEEE!" I yelled.
"WHAT! THATS AMAZING!" Chandler yelled.
I heard Steven over the phone telling chandler how we won't have that much luck next time.
"I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow." I said.
"Okay! Bye kay!"
I hung up my phone then flopped down on my bed.
We got away this time.
This time.

••Hey guys! Hope ya liked it! I'm more then halfway to 1K views! AHH! I'm so excited. Make sure to like, comment and vote! Love you guys!
Byeeeee💋😘••