Meant to be

Chapter 22
(WARNING: adult activities: NO they aren't going to have sex you dirty minded children)
Headbands and parties.
{Kays POV}
"Noooooooo!" I whined from under the warm covers of my bed.
"Come on. The party will be fun." Paige argued.
"Will chandler be there..." I asked.
"Sam said that he wasn't even talking to anyone. Like worse then you. I doubt he's even out of his room yet." Steph said.
"I feel horrible. If we didn't go to that movie then we'd still be together! An-"
"Kay your over thinking it. You'll get over him it just takes time." Paige said running my arm.
"Come on. It's Blake's party and you'll have fun!" Steph said.
"Ugh. Okay. But one of you has to convince my dad to let me spend the night at your house." I said.
"That's our girl! I'll go ask him!" Paige said running down stairs.
"I'll pick out your clothes and you go eat something. It's been two days you need food." Steph said poking my stomach.
"Fine... Does an Arizona tea count as food?"
"See now you're back to normal!" Steph said grabbing some clothes out of my drawers.

<back at Paige's house>
"Okay so my parents are out of town sooo if you break anything you buy it." Paige said.
"So when's the party?" I asked.
"10:30 we have one hour, but we can be a little late." Steph said.
"Okay Kay put this on, and flat iron your hair. Okay. Okay! We have one hour lets do this!" Paige shouted.

(Here's the girls outfits)
http://1dfan4ever.tumblr.com/post/53058272698
{Stephs is the black anchor one, Kays is the blue one, Paige's is the pink one, and The cheetah one is just some random extra one}(;

I flat ironed my hair and put on some foundation, mascara, eyeliner and a little lip gloss
"I'm ready!" I said walking out of the bathroom.
"Look at you!" Steph said punching my arm.
"Come on! We're already 30 minutes late." Paige said.
We walked to Blake's house since it was right by to Paige's.
You could already hear the music.

When we walked inside my stomach got all knotted.
That's when a group came up to us.
Kyle, Sam, Mingus and... Chandler.
I felt like I was about to pass out.

How could they lie to me?
Did they do this on purpose?

"Kay can I talk to you." Kyle asked me.
"Um-later I'm gonna go-um- over there." I said directing to where Blake, Bradley and Tyler were.

"Hey kay. We heard about you and chandler. If there's anything we can do, just name it." Bradley said.
"It's okay. We're still good friends so I'm dealing with it pretty good." I said smiling.
I lied. I haven't even talked to him since we broke up, and that was 2 days ago.
"Soo. Almost the big day! Are you excited to start!?" Blake asked me.
"Yeah Im really really excited!" I said.
I talked with them for a while then Kyle came up behind me.

"Ignore your bestie why don't you." Kyle said from behind me.
"Hey Ky-Ky. What'd ya wanna talk with me about?" I asked.
We walked away from Bradley and everyone and walked outside where everything was a little more quiet.

"Chandler was telling the truth! Valerie kissed him-he didn't kiss her." He said.
"I-"
"No. Okay Valerie thought that you liked me and I guess she wanted to make you mad. So she kissed Chandler and yeah. Long story short, we broke up and Chandler is heart broken." He said.
"I-I just need to think for a while. I mean... I miss chandler, but I'm starting to think I miss him as my best friend. But then again I miss him as more then that... I don't know. Ugh. Boys confuse me." I said.
"Think about it. Then talk to him." Kyle said walking inside.

I slowly walked inside and sat down on the couch.
"Hey Kay Kay. You look kinda sad." Blake said sitting next to me.
"I'm just confused that's all-" I replied.
"Oh. Want me to grab ya a drink? We got beer." He said smiling.
"Do you have Dr. Pepper?" I said smiling like a little kid
"Your such a goodie goodie. But yeah. I'll be right back." He said walking into the kitchen.
A couple minutes later he came back with a red cup.
I took a sip.
It tasted like Dr.Pepper.
Smelled like Dr.Pepper.
Fizzed like Dr.Pepper.
It seemed normal.
The last think I remember is drinking another sip.
After that, it's all just a blur.