Special Chapter: ----'s Backstory

Our story begins with a Hybrid named ----. She lived in a village along with the other Hybrid children with the Monster and Human parents. Her powers were stronger than any of the other Hybrid children. Because of this, the human parents did not want their children involved with ----. She did not know of this and could not understand why and was very upset. She layed under a tree with her head tucked in between her legs crying. The Humans told her that she was a mistake and didn't want her near their children. That was when she came to her side.

"Excuse me but why are you crying?" a gentle voice said towards her. ---- looks up to see a Hybrid child with her hand extended to her.

This hybrid had gorgeous silver eyes with a tint of light blue in them. Her hair was long and blonde and when the sunlight was hitting her hair, it would shine golden. Her skin was a pale looking color and on her right shoulder was a golden orange sun marking. She was wearing a red orange shirt with orange jeans. On her head was a red beanie and a pair of red over the ear headphones were hanging on her neck. A golden dragon ring was located on her right middle finger that spiraled around her finger. She also had a golden dragon necklace hanging on her neck.

"S-sorry. I'm fine you can go now." ---- said taking the girl's offered hand. She starts to walk away from the silver-eyed girl until she hears footsteps behind her.

"Go back to your parents before they see you with me. I'm not allowed to play with you or any of the other Hybrids." ---- said putting her head to the side away from the girl.

"I know but I'm not listening to them. I came over because I wanna be your friend." the silver eyed girl said with a big smile on her face. ---- looks to the girl with a shocked expression then into one of pure happiness. She turns her head towards her and gives her a big hug.

"Y-you would be my friend? Even though you've been told to stay away from me?"

"Who cares! Your not alone anymore and if we have to sneak around to see each other will okay?" The girl said, making sure they were not seen with each other by other people.

---- wipes her eyes of her tears and gives the girl a big smile.

"Thank you so much. What is your name?" ---- asked the girl.

"My name is Hikari. May I ask for yours?" Hikari asked the black haired girl. "It's ---- and it's so nice to meet a new friend." ---- said to Hikari. From that day, ---- and Hikari snuck around to hang out with each other and play games. Hikari told ---- that she was her only friend as well.

Everyday, their friendship grew stronger and stronger. ---- considered Hikari as a sister because of how their bond was. ---- gave Hikari a necklace with a rainbow cat eye in the middle of it as a gift to her for being her friend and never leaving her. They did not know what the future held but they promised to stay with each other til their deaths.

One night, the moon was full and the wind was blowing gently swaying the trees and their leaves, ---- and Hikari were playing in the middle of a field surrounded by those trees. ----'s eyes would glow when hit by any kind of light. To Hikari, it was really cool, to others, they would think she was a threat. Hidden in the trees, there was a small group of Humans that were hunting in their area. They saw the two girls and thought they were Human girls because of their appearances. However when they turned in their direction, they saw their markings and eyes.

"T-they're monsters?! But they look human." one of the humans whispered.
"It looks like some Humans betrayed our race and coexisted with the Monsters resulting to THEM." another human whispered. They see the two girls leaving the field.

The small group stayed in the shadows of the trees and followed them to their village. They see Humans, Monsters and Mews walking around the village. They did not understand why they would live with them knowing they were already strong and could destroy their race easy with their magic. The small group of Humans leave the village and go to their own to tell their leader of their discovery.