Sanha (Astro)

⚠️Sad warning⚠️
This is a little sad. I'm warning you now. I have been in the mood to make sad imagines/stories lately. I don't know why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        You sat on the park bench in the cold winter air. You pulled your jacket closer to your body and looked down. You sighed. You sensed someone sitting beside you and looked over. There he was smiling brightly. Why does he get to smile like that? Does he know how long you waited? Your frown deepened and you stood up. He gave you a look of confusion and followed your actions. "Noona?" He asked in his sweet innocent voice. You couldn't be near him any longer. You don't know what you would do. You don't want to confess your feelings for him. Things would be complicated if he didn't like you back.

     You started walking away. He gently grabbed your wrist. "Noona, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? If I did then I'm sorry and I'll fix it." He muttered out quickly. You ripped your arm out of his grasp and slowly turned towards him. "Please stop apologizing. You do this all the time. I know we aren't a couple and I shouldn't be getting so upset, but you almost always come late and smile like nothing's wrong. Do you know how long I waited?" He shook his head lightly, looking down. You scoffed. "I waited three hours for you." You stated, tears falling.

         You both just stared at each other for a few minutes. No one moving or speaking. Finally, you couldn't do it anymore. You turned around and started walking away again. Suddenly, you felt arms wrap around you and you froze. "Noona, please don't leave me. Jebal?" It sounded like he was begging. "I'll do anything. Just please don't leave. If you do leave, then leave with me." You could tell he was crying now. 

         He loosened his hold and walked in front of you. He looked into your eyes and grabbed your hand. He started running, dragging you with him. "Sanha, what are you doing?!" You exclaimed. "I want to show you something." He smiled at you. "Well, do we have to run?" You questioned. He slowed down to a walking pace. After some time, you stopped in front of his treehouse. You looked at him. "You already showed me this." He smiled and gestured you to go up. Being filled with curiosity, you climbed up.

         When you reached the balcony, you waited for Sanha. He made it up and grabbed your hand. He covered your eyes. Letting go of your hand, he opened the door and guided you in. He finally uncovered your eyes. You gasped. "Yoon Sanha, what is all of this?" You asked taking in everything. There was a table set up with food covering it and in a corner of the room was a bed set up with a stack of movies and a laptop.

           You smiled happily as he gestured for you to sit down. You took a seat. He sat across from you. You both enjoyed the food and had a fun, laughter filled conversation. When you both were done, he lead you to the bed. You covered up with the blanket as he started the movie.

          The movie ended at some point and you were starting to get tired. "I think I should get home." You say, about to get up. Sanha stopped you. Looking into his eyes, your heart started to race. "Can you stay with me this Christmas?" He asked cutely. He pulled you into a hug. "I love you......can you please stay with me? Could you be mine?" He asked. You pulled away and looked at him.

        "Yoon Sanha, do you know how long I waited for you to say that?" He smiled and shook his head. "Ever since I met you." You stated with a smile. He pulled you closer, laying down. You cuddled into him.

           You sat up quickly breathing heavily, tears pouring.

None of it was real........

Sanha past away a few years ago on Christmas.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..............😭😭😭
Why do I do this?
I hope you guys enjoyed it even though it was a sad ending.

Did you guys see Astro's comeback? SANHA HAS DARK HAIR!!!!
Eunwoo was crying 😭
They all look so adorable!!!!
The red outfits make me think of Gryffindor......

Make sure you guys support Astro for everything........ They are such adorable little cupcakes and they deserve lots of love, so all the Arohas out there give them your love.

If you are a new Aroha, then welcome to the family and I hope you love them and support them as much as possible.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I may be posting more often now. I'm bored lately and like I said in the beginning, I have been in the mood for sad stuff so yeah......