G Dragon (Big Bang)

This one starts out weird for some reason, like it doesn't make sense to me. I just rolled with it though. GD Oppa is my bias. He is soooo cute. I love the other members too. Its just GD Oppa makes me feel some type of way. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

   Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!
     GD Oppa!! We Are Coming!!

Jiyong's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm gonna do this. I don't want to do this. I have to though. If I don't she is just going to get hurt more. I walked into my apartment I share with my girlfriend. A different girl holding my arm and stumbling everywhere. I picked her up from the bar. I didn't drink much, so I could keep my plan on track. I took the girl to the bedroom and closed the door behind us. She pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me.

Y/N's P.O.V

I got back to Jiyong and I's shared apartment, after meeting with my friend. I walked in and saw Jiyong's shoes. Beside them were a pair of heels. I knew they weren't mine because I barely wear heels. I heard giggling coming from our shared bedroom. I walked up to it. I'm not gonna lie, I was scared of what I was gonna see. I opened the door slowly and saw a girl on top of Jiyong. They were making out and I could tell that she was drunk. I could smell the alcohol coming from her.

"J-jiyong......." I whispered, tears threatening to spill. He pushed the girl off and looked at me. I could sense something in his eyes as he walked up to me. It seemed like sadness, regret, guilt, fear, and.........LOVE?!? Why would there be any amount of love in his eyes after what he just did.

"Jagi........" He whispered. Was he.......CRYING?!? Seriously! What is wrong with him? I ignored him and grabbed a suitcase out of the closet, throwing my things in it. Jiyong was trying to stop me, but I ignored him and finished packing. I walked towards the bedroom door and Jiyong grabbed my waist from behind, bringing me into an embrace.

"Please don't go.......Jebal......I'm begging you." He whispered in my ear still crying. I turned towards him. I wanted to slap him, but I think leaving would be enough pain. I backed away and stopped right outside the door.

"You don't have the right to beg for me to stay, Jiyong. If you didn't want me to go, then you should have thought about it. I hope you are happy with the drunk slut you picked up." I turned to leave, but turned back to say one more thing.

"I think I would have been able to forgive you if you were drunk, but knowing you are sober enough to understand what you are doing, hurts. It hurts so much. Don't expect to hear from me for a while. Goodbye Jiyong. Please take care." I say finally leaving. I walked out of Jiyong's apartment and walked to my car.

I drove off and went to my friend's house. She opened the door and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down right there. She let me stay for awhile. I talked to her about it and decided I would go to America for a bit. Clear my mind, take a break from everything. I knew I wouldn't really run into Jiyong there. I boarded the plane and made my way to America.

~ 4 Years Later ~

It has been four years already. I came back to Korea, settling down quickly. I don't have a boyfriend. After Jiyong, I didn't really want anyone.

I walked into a cafe. I walked up to the counter and ordered my drink. After I got my drink, I made my way to a window seat in the corner of the cafe. I started reading my book, when I shadow fell upon the table.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" A man asked.

"Go ahead. I'm sitting alone, so having company wil........" My sentence was cut short, after I looked to see the man sitting across from me. He smiled sweetly, sorrow and regret evident in his eyes.

"J-jiyong......" I whispered, speechless.

"Hey, Y/N . You seem like you are doing well. I heard you went to America." He says, a small smile never leaving his face.

"Yeah...... the past four years. I decided I missed Korea, so I came back." I say, nodding. I wasn't completely lying, I did miss Korea. I also missed Jiyong a lot, but I wasn't gonna tell him that. He smiled and looked down.

"Would it be bad if I told you that I have missed you and I still love you so much." He whispered, sniffling a little. I looked at him sadly. I got up and sat beside him. I hugged his arm and rested my head on his shoulder. He picked up his head and looked at me curiously. I picked my head up and wiped his tears. I smiled lightly.

"I missed you too and I have always loved you." He smiled and rested his forehead against mine.

"Do you think we can start over? I want you to be mine again." He said.

"I would love to start over." I say. He kisses me lightly.

"Saranghae, Y/N ~ " He says with passion filled eyes.

"Nado Saranghae, Jiyong ~ " I say with as much passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is everyone liking my imagines so far? I hope you all like them. This one is a bit longer than the last couple I did. I had a little heart break, but it had a happy ending. Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

~ Annyeong ~

✌🏻️ Rose ✌🏻️