Taecyeon (2pm)

YAY! It's not GOT7 this time. Taec Oppa is my bias in 2pm, so I had to make one with him. He is so adorable and his voice just gets to me. In a good way of course. I really hope you enjoy this one. I really enjoyed writing it.

Kaja! To Taec Oppa We Go!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

"Taec Oppa!" I yell, running towards him. He turned around, smiled, and held open his arms. I jumped up, wrapping my arms around his neck. He caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around. He put me down and ruffled my hair.

"I missed you. How have you been?" He asked, smile never leaving his face.

"I've been good, but all that time in America, I kind of forgot a lot of my Korean." I said, pouting cutely. He chuckled, ruffling my hair again.

"I can help you with that. Also, how did you get backstage?" He asked, confusion written on his face. I laughed. He smiled lightly.

"I may have gotten help from Nickhun Oppa." I answer, looking down slightly. He laughed a little, muttering an 'I should have known' under his breath. I laughed some more.

"Are you going to stay for the show?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna be backstage." I say. He nods and looks toward a staff member that was calling him. He had to go on in a couple minutes. He nodded to the staff member, thanking him. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to 2pm's dressing room. All the other members noticed me and engulfed me in hugs. I heard things like 'You're back' , 'It's good to see you again' , and 'It has been so long. We missed you so much'. I smiled and greeted each of them.

"It is really good to see all of you!" I exclaim, happily. Their manager walked in telling them they had to go on. I gave each member a hug and a Hwaiting as they walked out. Taec Oppa was last and he pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Cheer for me - I-I mean u-us - Cheer for us!" He said, quickly pulling away and practically running out. I shook my head, smiling like an idiot and rolling my eyes. I sat down on the couch in the room and watched their stage. They looked so cool and charismatic. They were singing one of my favorite songs 'A.D.T.O.Y.' The stage ended and they came back in. I high fived and hugged them. Taec Oppa was the last one again. He awkwardly and shyly walked up to me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I nodded and he pulled me out. We walked around until he found a vacant spot away from everyone. He had his head down and kept a hold of my hand.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. This is the first time that I have been nervous with him, since our very first meeting.

"I......Wow this is harder than I thought it would be.......um......promise you will just stay and listen." I nodded and smiled a little. At least I wasn't the only nervous one.

"I have liked you for a while now Y/N and I was wondering..........if.........if you would like to go out with me?" He asked, looking down completely and biting his bottom lip, lightly. I smiled and lifted his head up.

"I would love that and trust me the feelings are mutual." He smiled and hugged me, kissing the top of my head softly.

"Kaja...." He said, pulling me back to the dressing room.

"Guys!" He exclaimed. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, but he ignored me.

"Y/N is now mine. Just so you know, I will not like it if you get all touchy with her. Okay? Okay." He said. Nichkhun Oppa walked over smiling.

"So.... what you are saying is........ you don't want me to do this?" He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek lightly. I gasped from surprise. Taec Oppa started chasing him around the room, while the others were laughing.

Aish......What am I going to do with these boys?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep making these really short and I apologize for that. Hopefully, you are all enjoying them with the length. Anyway, look forward to my next one. I don't even know what it's going to be, but we'll have to find out. Vote and Comment!!

~ Annyeong ~

✌🏻️ Rose ✌🏻️