Jay Park (Solo)

There he was. Just there dancing with a group of sluts. Those girls were probably trying to get away from their husbands or boyfriends or parents and prey on young sex gods. Yes, you were in a club with a group of friends, including your sex God-like crush Jay Park. You've finally had enough of this view especially since it's killing the clubbing vibe. You knew he was sober enough to understand what was happening.

You stood up and walked out of the club into the brightly lit streets. Of course you were stupid enough to forget a jacket on a really cold night. You looked around for a taxi. You regretted not driving yourself. Jay offered you a ride and you couldn't say no to him so now you are stuck out in the cold streets. You suddenly felt a jacket across your shoulders and an arm around your waist.

Looking up you saw Jay checking for cars before pulling you with him across the street to the parking lot. He opened your door and looked at you. You looked at him with anger evident from your expression. You couldn't look at him anymore so you got in. He jogged across to his side and got in. "What's wrong?" He asked cautiously. You glared at him. "Can you talk instead of trying to murder me?"

You sighed and looked at your lap. "I hate you....but I like you at the same time! Why am I stupid!" You huff in frustration. You turned and punched his arm as hard as you could. "Oww!! What the hell?!" You started crying. "I hate you!! Why do you make me feel like this?! I shouldn't like you but I do!" You couldn't hold back anymore. Your confession spilling out.

He chuckled lightly and pulled you close. "You finally made it to your breaking point, huh?" You looked up at him in disbelief. "W-what?!" You stuttered. "I knew you liked me for years but I also knew you wouldn't admit it so easily. So I waited and tried doing things that would make you break. I've even given you clues that I liked liked you too." He smiled.

"Why did you torture me like that?! You're a jerk and I hate you!!" You yell punching him again. He pulled you in and placed a sweet loving kiss on your lips.

"I love you too"