Yugbam (GOT7)

I don't think this one makes much sense. I wanted it to go in a different direction. I think?

I hope you enjoy! Now Leggo!!

Bambam's P.O.V

I walked into the practice room and greeted everyone, happily. I walked up to Yugyeom and plopped down beside him on the couch.

"How's my dongsaengie~ ?!" I say, smiling brightly. I'm just in a good mood this morning.

"Tired.....really, really.....ti...r......" He mutters, laying his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes. I look at him. I leaned back, trying not to wake him, and lay his head on my lap.

I sigh, "What am I going to do with you?" I stroke his hair softly. He hums in his sleep, turning his head towards me. I bring my hand down to caress his face. I can see a faint smile on his lips and he opens his eyes slightly.

"Hyung?" He questions with a cute expression. Who am I kidding? He's practically the definition of cute. I hum in response.

"You're gonna make me fall asleep if you keep doing that." He says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"If I keep doing what?" I smirk, acting innocent. He smiled wider and shook his head.

"Aish.....Hyung!" He sits up and hits me lightly in the chest.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

Why does he have to mess with me like that? The way he smiles and just the little touches he gives me. Doesn't he know how I feel?

"Yah! Can you love birds come and practice with us now?" JB yelled for us. My face became red and I started to get flustered. Bammie, on the other hand, smirked and walked over to the rest of the members. I walked over, trying to control the blush that was painted over my face. I saw everyone staring at me, except for Bammie. He had his head down and....was he......BLUSHING?!?

"Mwo? Waeyo?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised. They all shook their heads, indicating it was something, but they didn't want to say it. I decided I didn't want to practice right now and walked out. I heard them shout for me and ask questions like, "Where are you going?", "What's wrong?", and "Come on Yugyeom! It wasn't anything important!". I just ignored them and went to the bathroom. They weren't really the reason I walked out. I just got a lot going on.

I heard someone follow me and I had a feeling I knew who it was. I turned around right outside the bathroom. Of course it was Bambam. I mean who else?

"Gwenchana?" He looked worried. He stepped closer to me. I backed up.

"I'm fine." I state bluntly and walk into the bathroom. He followed me in and watched my moves carefully. I walked over to the sink, glancing at him through the mirror. I looked away and started messing with my hair. I felt his arms snake around my waist and I jumped, slightly startled.

"I'm sorry for whatever made you walk out." He kissed my shoulder lightly, then rested his chin on it.

"It's not your fault. You don't need to apologize. I'm just tired and haven't been in the mood lately." I say, turning to face him. I smiled at him weakly. He brought his hand up and caressed my cheek.

"You know you can talk to me about anything. We can get through any problem together, yeah?" He says, his voice filled with love and care. I nod, not being able to hold in my tears any longer. He looks at me worriedly and pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up, putting me on the counter. He brought his hands to my face and looked into my eyes.

"Hey, Hey, Hey? It's ok. Shhh....It's alright. Just tell me what's wrong. I'll help you no matter what. Ok?" He says, trying to calm me down.

Bambam's P.O.V

I hate seeing him cry. I hate seeing him hurt. I admit it! I like...NO....I LOVE him. He is everything to me. I'm scared that he doesn't like me the same way. The way he looks at me, the way he acts around me, It all gets to me and drives me absolutely crazy. I love every moment we spend together.

"I don't want to talk about this here." He says, looking down and wiping his eyes with his sleeve. I nod and lift him off the counter. He wraps his legs around my waist. We make eye contact. I lean in slowly and close my eyes. His lips connected with mine. They were soft and warm. His kiss held so much emotion. Sadness, happiness, relief, and......love. I hesitantly pulled back, panting, and rested my forehead against his.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask, smiling a little. He bit his lip and breathed out a quiet yeah. He pulled back and stared into my eyes. I tilted my head to the side, with a questioning look. He blushed and looked down quickly.

"I-I......like.....y-you...." He said, slightly looking at me.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

He put me down and turned away. I shifted slightly, nervous of what he was going to say. I knew he didn't like me, but why would he kiss me like that if he didn't have feelings for me. Unless he was taking pity in me or trying to shut me up.

"I'm sorry Hyung. I-I didn't mean to......." He turned around quickly and slammed his lips against mine. I could feel the passion. He pulled back, leaving us both panting.

"You don't have to apologize and I don't like you." He says, seriously. I look at the ground, eyes getting watery. He grabs my hand and leans down to look at my face.

"Do you know why? Because......I love you. I have loved you for a long time." He whispers in a loving tone. I look at him and let the tears fall. He wipes my tears and kisses my head. I look down shyly and smile. He smiles brightly and laughs a little.

"Do you wanna go home? I have a feeling practice will be done soon." He asks, ruffling my hair. I nod and he puts his arm around my shoulder. He kisses my cheek quickly.

"Leggo!" He yells, pulling me out of the bathroom and down the hall. I look at him and smile shyly. I bit my lip and looked down. He looked at me and smiled.

"What are we? I mean we confessed and kissed a few times, so does that.......make us.....li-like a th-thing?" I asked. He laughed lightly and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

"I thought we were.......unless you don't wanna be......." He trailed off. I stood in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. I leaned in closely, just centimeters from his lips.

"I wouldn't want it any other way ~ " I whispered, pecking him on the lips and running into the elevator. He ran in behind me and pressed the button to close the doors, then the lobby button. He looked at me and pulled me into a quick passionate kiss.

"Saranghae, Yugyeom~ " He whispered.

"Nado Saranghae, Bambam Hyung~ " I whispered back, pecking him on the lips.

I don't ever want this moment to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah....... I don't know about this one. I do hope you enjoyed it, none the less. Look forward to the next one. I think it's a 2jae (GOT7) one, but don't quote me. Vote and Comment!!

~ Annyeong ~

✌🏻 Rose ✌🏻️